Heads Up: Bungie Store Closing?

TubeRacer

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
If anyone has wanted any Halo shirts or junk, better order now. I e-mailed about an exchange and their customer service said the site is closing on the 15th. Probably a result from Bungie/MS separation, so it might eventually open later on as a new store with different stuff, like what happened a couple years ago.

This is a really amazing deal on The Bungie Store, which is easily one of the best video games to be released in the past ten years! I'm so glad you posted it in the Video Game Deals board.

[quote name='thisisablock']This is a really amazing deal on The Bungie Store, which is easily one of the best video games to be released in the past ten years! I'm so glad you posted it in the Video Game Deals board.[/quote]

Well, technically its video game related, so there's no need to be sarcastic, Mr. Paysattentiontodetail. Thanks for the heads up OP.

Thanks for the heads up, I got a HDTV recently and having been meaning to order something cheap off of there so I can get their video calibration filter to use with the tool that's on the Halo 3 LE disc (you can't order it by itself unfortunately).

[quote name='Megalith']Of course they're closing.

http://www.bungiestore.com/productcart/pc/viewPrd.asp?idcategory=7&idproduct=391

I mean, look at this shit.[/QUOTE]

Read it as well lol:

TV tells us we can lose literally dozens of pounds simply by eating deli sandwiches and adopting a sensible regime of fluid intake and exercise. Thing is, to me, that’s too much pastrami and corned beef. Screw the deli sandwiches, I say, and instantly pack on the titanium Kevlar muscle you’ve been dreaming of, with this Master Chief “tuxedo” T-Shirt.
Please note this is a fashion tee made of light-weight, fine gauge cotton.

:rofl:

bread's done
Back