Heads up: Wendy's "Every Cup Wins" contest(Free Microsoft Points) on Medium Drinks

Donnums

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Keep an eye out at Wendy's! Medium drinks come with a code you enter at DrPepper.com( This page) and you're able to get Free Microsoft Points. I tried two codes I had and it gave me two 100MSP point codes to redeem!

I'm not sure how long this promo goes, but if you happen to go there a lot, it's not bad getting $1.25 in MSP for a soda that costs $1.30.

Edit - Contest Rules from DealSeeker

Start Date: 12:00pm Pacific Time ("PT"), March 1, 2012
End Date: 12:00pm PT August 31, 2012
Promotion Code Redemption Deadline: 12:00pm PT, September 28, 2012
Microsoft Points Code Redemption Deadline: 12:00pm PT, February 28, 2013
Promotion Period: Start Date through End Date

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Blaster man']
The rules state that you can get up to three free codes a day online but I can't figure out how to do so?
[/QUOTE]

It says you can redeem up to three codes, doesn't appear to be any free ways of entry for this.

[quote name='moleman']It says you can redeem up to three codes, doesn't appear to be any free ways of entry for this.[/QUOTE]

You're right, I misread it.

From the rules section:

Start Date: 12:00pm Pacific Time ("PT"), March 1, 2012
End Date: 12:00pm PT August 31, 2012
Promotion Code Redemption Deadline: 12:00pm PT, September 28, 2012
Microsoft Points Code Redemption Deadline: 12:00pm PT, February 28, 2013
Promotion Period: Start Date through End Date

Updated OP with contest rules.

As far as I have seen, this is only at Wendy's. The main page has a bottle cap code promo for The Avengers, but I don't think "Every Cap is a Winner" like this promotion.

wait Wendys is stupid about their sizes, is it a real medium or a "medium combo" which is actually a large drink

If I order a small combo I'll get a medium drink with the code correct?

Dang nabbit! Been to 2you Wendys in my area and both have no clue about this contest. Will try one more as the other Wendys is a half hour away from me.

Here is hoping for some points from this. Need 1600to for Street Fighter X Tekken.

[quote name='Dishinshoryuken']Dang nabbit! Been to 2you Wendys in my area and both have no clue about this contest. Will try one more as the other Wendys is a half hour away from me.

Here is hoping for some points from this. Need 1600to for Street Fighter X Tekken.[/QUOTE]

Is the half-hour drive for 100 M$ points worth it?

[quote name='locolukah']Is the half-hour drive for 100 M$ points worth it?[/QUOTE]
yeah as if there is no other way of getting microsoft points hahahaha

FOUNTAIN CUPS OF DR PEPPER OR DIET DR PEPPER: Look under peel-off stickers of these specially marked cups at participating retailers for the Promotion Code

Wendy's is one *I hate wendy's* I wonder what other places are taking part.

The Dr Pepper promotions page seems a little vague. It doesn't list where are the cups are. The Wendy's page doesn't mention it either. I can't find any info about it on any of their Facebook pages either.

http://www.drpepper.com/promotions/xbox/

Also, I believe they are required by law to have a "No Purchase Necessary" entry method. I don't see that in the rules.

[quote name='CodeTrader']The Dr Pepper promotions page seems a little vague. It doesn't list where are the cups are. The Wendy's page doesn't mention it either. I can't find any info about it on any of their Facebook pages either.

http://www.drpepper.com/promotions/xbox/

Also, I believe they are required by law to have a "No Purchase Necessary" entry method. I don't see that in the rules.[/QUOTE]

No word on any other retailers doing the promo?

[quote name='thegnarstar']No word on any other retailers doing the promo?[/QUOTE]If I remember, Arbys should also be in the promotion too. They did the EA games one.

[quote name='idividebyzero']wait Wendys is stupid about their sizes, is it a real medium or a "medium combo" which is actually a large drink

If I order a small combo I'll get a medium drink with the code correct?[/QUOTE]

Would that be a "Biggie" Frosty, sir?

Edit: Oh, and it's a no go in Rockville, MD. Just a plain old Wendy's cup.

not here either, what a stupid promotion

I cant believe how much they charge for such terrible food, might as well go to Five Guys for that much. Bleh, damn the cheese they use is so nasty, I forgot how bad they are, why is it the worst places never have receipt surveys but the best places do?

"This program is not sponsored or endorsed by Microsoft®."

Is it just me, or is it really bizarre for such a large corporation to give away another corporation's product in a promotion without having some sort of deal?

I just found the fountain cups at a Chevron gas station, 32 oz with code for $.99. I bought 2 and both codes worked!

edit: I'm in oregon

[quote name='wheels']I just found the fountain cups at a Chevron gas station, 32 oz with code for $.99. I bought 2 and both codes worked!

edit: I'm in oregon[/QUOTE]

Which one? I'm a Oregonian too.

None at the evansville IN burkhardt location.. but wasn't at a total loss. It was probably the best wendy's I have ever had. Spicy Chicken sandwich. First time I had wendy's in almost a year.
update Went to the north side wendys for lunch and the newburgh one for dinner the next day. No cups. going to wait a few days to go back. Sick of wendys.

Still haven't seen the cups around, I sent an email to dr pepper but it takes 10-15 days.
I called the support number and they said they had no such list of retailers that are taking part to give.

Looks like nothing going on in AZ for Wendys. Will check out Chevron, if there are any out here still.

.99 for 100 MSP sounds like the way to go.

bread's done
Back