Heads up: Wendy's "Every Cup Wins" contest(Free Microsoft Points) on Medium Drinks

[quote name='ErezYehuda']"This program is not sponsored or endorsed by Microsoft®."

Is it just me, or is it really bizarre for such a large corporation to give away another corporation's product in a promotion without having some sort of deal?[/QUOTE]
Obviously Wendy's has all of their employees doing bing searches at the end of their shift...:)

[quote name='Dishinshoryuken']Looks like nothing going on in AZ for Wendys. Will check out Chevron, if there are any out here still.

.99 for 100 MSP sounds like the way to go.[/QUOTE]

A fellow CAG in AZ??? Always knew I wasn't alone!

Just ate at Little Caesars and they have the Dr. Pepper cups with the codes on them. I live in Southern Illinois.

[quote name='Chemicalgamer01']i'm an AZ CAG as well c:[/QUOTE]

Niiiice!!! Whereabouts? I'm in the Mesa area.

I work at a Wendy's and I've never heard of this promotion. I live pretty much right in the middle of Indianapolis, Cincinnati and Louisville.

[quote name='erik_wolff']I work at a Wendy's and I've never heard of this promotion. I live pretty much right in the middle of Indianapolis, Cincinnati and Louisville.[/QUOTE]

You are near me. I ate at wendys 3 times this week and 3 different ones with no luck. If you ever get them in your store can you come back and post. I'm burnt out on wendys for a bit.

I'll post if I remember too, but Evansville is about 3 hours from here. I doubt it's the same market but who knows. I live an hour south of Indy, an hour north of Louisville and just slightly over an hour away from Cincy.

That reminds me, why doesn't Louisville have a shortened name like Indy and Cincy?

I live in MI, I haven't checked Wendy's for these codes yet, I plan to soon though. But apparently there are I think three participating retailers for this promotion, not only Wendy's.

[quote name='thereefernander']I live in MI, I haven't checked Wendy's for these codes yet, I plan to soon though. But apparently there are I think three participating retailers for this promotion, not only Wendy's.[/QUOTE]

please report your findings. Also what are the other 2 places? Chevron and what? I haven't seen a Chevron station in any of tge cities near me or I just haven't paid attention.

AZ CAGers UNITE!!!

LoL!!

So it seems that Chevron and Little Ceasars may be the other places to check in AZ. Got that sent to my To Do list on my phone.

Have fun

[quote name='chuckie88']I happened to eat Wendy's a few days ago here in ATL, GA. No codes on my cup.[/QUOTE]

Same here. Just a plain Wendy's cup. I went to a Wendy's in Stockbridge, GA. A medium soda was $1.69 too. So $1.81 with tax.

No deal for me.

No cups at the Wendy's in Springfield, MO. Though a gas station that I didn't notice any name of, local hole in the wall, had 80 cent drinks with the cups. I may just be getting my drinks from there for the next while, it is directly on my route to work.

I'm still getting them from a Chevron but have not found them anywhere else and I've stopped into about 15 gas stations in 2 counties, last week the cups were .79 so i got 400 points for $2.40 over the course of the week, not bad.

So is this "contest" limited to certain regions? I am going out of state for the weekend (funeral) and I am sure wendys is on the agenda during the drive. Where are these chevron stations located at?

I've not seen the cups anywhere in indiana.
went to many gas stations and wendy's but nothing.

I've called the dr prepper phone line twice over 2 weeks and they said they have no information on it, I emailed them I believe 2-3 weeks ago and still haven't received a reply.

bread's done
Back