hear ye nerds...

thisiswack

CAGiversary!
some of you bastards use photoshop, right? What's the best way to save a picture in order to print it onto a fukkin badazz t shirt iron on transfer? I know this should go into some other forum. But more people read this. cheers. (I mean which keeps the most detail)

Word. I wou;d just print it out and use whole protectors and safety pins. Keep it real.

And I'm willing to bet what ever it is you want to print out and put on a shirt is the coolest fuckin thing I've ever seen in my whole life. You seem like a real kick ass kinda guy and I would like to subscribe to your newsletter.

[quote name='thisiswack']some of you bastards use photoshop, right? What's the best way to save a picture in order to print it onto a fukkin badazz t shirt iron on transfer? I know this should go into some other forum. But more people read this. cheers. (I mean which keeps the most detail)[/QUOTE]

Wow a bitch with a big mouth, I agree with Jimmie your name says it all. How long will this dick last. However, I think my comments only fuel the hatred you use to for your masturbatory fantasies.

[quote name='JimmieMac']And I'm willing to bet what ever it is you want to print out and put on a shirt is the coolest fuckin thing I've ever seen in my whole life. You seem like a real kick ass kinda guy and I would like to subscribe to your newsletter.[/QUOTE]

:lol:

Has he really been here since March of last year? I thought we exterminated his kind of posers...oh wait...forgot the t in there.

Are you serious? Well first you should have googled it and then can't you just save it as basically anything .jpg, .gif (of course depending on quality you want), etc. and just print it on that special paper that you can just iron on and crap?

[quote name='Fire']=Censored due to an actual answer-[/QUOTE]
Can you delete this so that he doesn't get his question answered? Atleast conduct yourself with some class when asking for help, even if its online.

Make sure when you're ironing on your "fukkin badazz t shirt" you wear it while you iron. And if you feel that hot, burning feeling on your chest don't sweat it. That's just the feeling of how hot you're gonna be when you wear your "fukkin badazz t shirt".

[quote name='thisiswack']I know this should go into some other forum.[/QUOTE]
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=85283

lot of talk about photoshop on that thread in this forum.

from my limited knowledge of photoshop i'd say .psd or .tiff because they're supposed to be the highest quality formats as far as i know. .jpeg, .gif, and most of the others use a lot of compression on the image so there is quality loss, pixelation, and they don't enlarge well.

[quote name='darkmere']http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=85283

from my limited knowledge of photoshop i'd say .psd or .tiff because they're supposed to be the highest quality formats as far as i know. .jpeg, .gif, and most of the others use a lot of compression on the image so there is quality loss, pixelation, and they don't enlarge well.[/quote]

I don't know if Photoshop is really the right program to use in general, considering Photoshop is bitmap based, he might want to use a vector based program instead.

[quote name='yukine']I don't know if Photoshop is really the right program to use in general, considering Photoshop is bitmap based, he might want to use a vector based program instead.[/quote]

Well, it really depends on what he wants to put on the shirt. If it's a real life image, Photoshop is the way to go. If it's an illustration or drawing of some sort, then Illustrator is the way to go.

[quote name='Graystone']Wow a bitch with a big mouth, I agree with Jimmie your name says it all. How long will this dick last. However, I think my comments only fuel the hatred you use to for your masturbatory fantasies.

:lol:[/quote]

allright, what's the story with this dude? what did i miss?!

[quote name='coltyhuxx']allright, what's the story with this dude? what did i miss?![/QUOTE]

Did you read his post? First he acts like a dick while trying to get help. Second he posts like a child that failed freshman English class. Third he purposely (and admittedly) posts it in the wrong forum because "more people read this one".

I didn't realize I would get this much hate in the responses. Some of you should relax. No disrespect was intended by calling you bastards. To those who actually tried to help I appreciate it. I was tanked when I wrote the message, hence the shit/joke spelling. smell you later.

[quote name='jaykrue']Well, it really depends on what he wants to put on the shirt. If it's a real life image, Photoshop is the way to go. If it's an illustration or drawing of some sort, then Illustrator is the way to go.[/QUOTE]

Exactly.

[quote name='darkmere']http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=85283

from my limited knowledge of photoshop i'd say .psd or .tiff because they're supposed to be the highest quality formats as far as i know. .jpeg, .gif, and most of the others use a lot of compression on the image so there is quality loss, pixelation, and they don't enlarge well.[/QUOTE]

Yaeh, TIFF can be saved at a higher quality. I don't remember the highest quality off my head buy I know that for an 8 X 11 page printout for a magazine or something I think I used to use 320 or something like that. Don't really remember though right now.

[quote name='thisiswack']I didn't realize I would get this much hate in the responses. Some of you should relax. No disrespect was intended by calling you bastards. To those who actually tried to help I appreciate it. I was tanked when I wrote the message, hence the shit/joke spelling. smell you later.[/QUOTE]

Then don't fucking write a question and post it when you are "tanked". And stop acting rude and being an asshole. And what's with the smelll you later crap. That has to be the most annoying phrase in the entire English language.

And you havn't even changed your topic title to reflect your real question.

I hope you go to Hell and die and then, while you're there and you're dead, Jesus comes down and pisses into your mouth.

[quote name='thisiswack']I didn't realize I would get this much hate in the responses. Some of you should relax. No disrespect was intended by calling you bastards. To those who actually tried to help I appreciate it. I was tanked when I wrote the message, hence the shit/joke spelling. smell you later.[/QUOTE]

Lets see so you call someone a derogatory term and mean no disrespect. So you walk down the street and call a black person nigg*r and right before they whoop your ass, you say oh I meant no disrespect so they walk away. Get the fuck out of here and stay away.

[quote name='Cornfedwb']Did you read his post? First he acts like a dick while trying to get help. Second he posts like a child that failed freshman English class. Third he purposely (and admittedly) posts it in the wrong forum because "more people read this one".[/quote]

Clearly he should be taken to the mall, hogtied and flamethrowered in front of the masses.

I was just wondering if this was a regular style post for this guy or what.

[quote name='coltyhuxx']Clearly he should be taken to the mall, hogtied and flamethrowered in front of the masses.

I was just wondering if this was a regular style post for this guy or what.[/QUOTE]

I don't know.. but you have to realize we're quick to jump on the sort of poster that could quickly turn this into another gamefaqs-esque board.

bread's done
Back