Heard Of Swagbucks?Sign Up Through My Link Enter To Win A $10 PSN Or Amazon Card

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rockinjs

Banned
SwagBucks is one of the most legitimate free pay sites it is out right now.I found out about it the same way some of you are reading this through a fellow CAG .Basically the site pays you to do surveys,special offers,and so on .I've been signed up for almost three months now and I have accumulated a total of over 26,000 points once you sign up and I add you to my friend list you will see how much I've earned on this site in just about 3 months .So how it works is every 450 points gets you a $5 Amazon Gift Card or 700 will net you $5 paypal I just do Amazon since its a better payout.So basically I'm just trying to get referrals so I figured I would try something different everybody that signs up through my link will be entered to win a $10 PSN or Amazon Gift Card all you have to do is sign up for Swagbucks through my link and gain 100 Swagbucks anyway you like once you've done that you're entered in the drawing for one of the cards simply post here that you signed up and your swag name so I can keep track of who's entered.Once I have 5 CAG referrals the contest will begin and I will randomly pick a number for the winner after a week has passed to give people a chance to sign up and be entered but if no one extra enters the $10 will go to one of the 5 in the drawing only rule is you have to gain 100 swagbucks anykind of way you like on the site sounds like a win win to me somebody will get an extra $10 just for signing up to get free money and even if you don't win you still will be connected to start getting your own free amazon,PayPal,or tons of other things you prefer

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/rockinjs

Last edited by a moderator:
lets get those 5 entries so we can get the drawing started

Last edited by a moderator:
guess everyone here already has Swagbucks that or a chance to win a free $10 amazon gift card doesn't entice this crowd I will bump a few more times and if nothing still I will close this down so if you want your chance lets get this ball rolling

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back