Heartland Institute compares belief in global warming to mass murder

62t

CAGiversary!
Feedback
76 (100%)
Leo-blog--The-Heartland-I-007.jpg

http://www.guardian.co.uk/environme...nd-institute-global-warming-murder?CMP=twt_fd

[quote name='dohdough']Conservationism is Nazism...welp, time to suck it up LIEberals! You're the REAL NAZI'S here![/QUOTE]
:lol:I must say, that is a new term to me. I've heard 'dummycrats' and every other oh so mature name for the party I'm registered to vote under(but I swing vote on occasion:razz::booty:).

But that one is a new one. Touche. Mind ya, like I said I swing vote on occasion and as of the last 3-4 elections I haven't really cared one way or the other for the candidates on either side of the aisle. So I've either abstained from voting or 'wasted' my vote by writing in 'none of the above' on the write-in line.

[quote name='cochesecochese']That is a waste. You should at least draw genitals all over the ballot or write some dirty jokes on there.[/QUOTE]
Actually I'm voting for Vermin Supreme for the general election.:rofl:;)
political-pictures-vermin-supreme-your-next-president.jpg

I'm not familiar with the "Heartland Institute."

So sad that we live in a world of cynical people who will deliberately give groups benign names and produce 'research' with a specific agenda in mind.

[quote name='mykevermin']I'm not familiar with the "Heartland Institute."

So sad that we live in a world of cynical people who will deliberately give groups benign names and produce 'research' with a specific agenda in mind.[/QUOTE]

Wait... you mean the National Center for Policy Analysis might have an agenda??!?!

I'll make it plain and simple.
Between 98 & 06 Heartland took $676,500 from ExxonMobil
Charles G. Koch Foundation: $25,000 to the Institute in 2011. Heartland hopes to raise $200,000 from the Kochs in 2012 . Heartland 2012 budget confirms cooperation with the Koch Internship Program for their lobbying work (p. 18)

Even more interesting (To me at least) After donating to Heartland throughout the nineties , The Koch foundation dropped them like a hot potato in 99. (In 95 and 96 The Koch's gave Heartland $10k both years ,After the Kyoto protocol didn't go , they realized they had no use for them anymore)

bread's done
Back