Heat --- Walmart.com $15.32 for new Blu Ray.

awesome find-- granted it's only a dollar more on amazon

apparently a really great transfer too, so on top of being an incredible movie it's worth the upgrade as well : D

I had this in my Gold Box a few days ago. It wasn't as cheap as Walmart.com's price, though after GB discount and no tax, it was cheaper out of pocket.

Ah, Heat. They filmed the hotel scene at the Hilton LAX...if only they really allowed us to carry shotguns at the front desk. :twisted:

I just printed out the Walmart.com ad, and brought into Best Buy. The only thing the Best Buy by me seemed to care about was that the printout date. So, print out the ad the same day as you plan on purchasing, and it should be no issue at all.

One of my favorite all time movies.

Jason

[quote name='Troy McClure']I just printed out the Walmart.com ad, and brought into Best Buy. The only thing the Best Buy by me seemed to care about was that the printout date. So, print out the ad the same day as you plan on purchasing, and it should be no issue at all.
[/QUOTE]

Cool, I will try and do the same tomorrow. If I am refused, I will scream "GIMME ALL YOU GOT!" until it works.

I love this movie, but I just watched the Blu from Netflix, and I think I'll stick with my DVD. Didn't seem like a big enough jump to upgrade.

bread's done
Back