Heavenly Sword $19.96 NEW @ Walmart

thebytewasbit

CAGiversary!
I created a thread earlier about this being $39.99 @ Game Crazy, but I don't know how to delete that thread (or if I can), so mods feel free to delete my other thread.

Anyways, I was @ Walmart & saw that Heavenly Sword is now $19.96 there. They had quite a few copies.

mine had 2 copies. picked one up. I checked online before I went and it said that there were no copies within 90 miles but when I got there, there they were.

[quote name='lllGurulll']It isn't. I haven't found this NEW for under $40 yet.[/QUOTE]

That sucks for you. This has been on clearance at 2 places I can think of (Sears and Target). Oh, and if you want to see this new for under $40 then just look at the Amazon Marketplace Seller's offerings. $32.80 shipped.

[quote name='rerun']WalMart standard prices are always horrible. That's why if u find a cheap game elsewhere for $20, you can usually return at WM for $60 cuz their prices are so out of whack. And i know its kind of wrong, but so is charging $60 for a 1 1/2 year old game.[/QUOTE]

No, it is just wrong and it is called fraud. People with beliefs like yours are the reason stores cannot take anything back without a receipt now.

[quote name='shoe478']That sucks for you. This has been on clearance at 2 places I can think of (Sears and Target). Oh, and if you want to see this new for under $40 then just look at the Amazon Marketplace Seller's offerings. $32.80 shipped.[/QUOTE]
Hmmm, last time I checked Amazon it wasn't that low. Doesn't matter though. $20 is the most I would pay for it.

[quote name='Tempius']mine had 2 copies. picked one up. I checked online before I went and it said that there were no copies within 90 miles but when I got there, there they were.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, Walmart (the ones near me anyways) have a crapload of 360 & PS3 games. There was quite a variety of games too...not just multiple copies of the same game. I still can't believe I scored those SOCOM Bluetooth bundles for $20 each. Especially considering the PS3 Bluetooth headset alone runs about $50.

Thanks OP... Picked this up at walmart for 20 bucks. Still marked on the shelf at 56.98. There are at least 4 left there..

Columbus ohio at rome hilliard road/trabue

$59.xx at Wallyworld in Pearland, TX (south side of Houston). Great find for you, OP (I'm definitely jealous), but YMMV unfortunately.

[quote name='jamesesdad']its obscene this mediocre god of war clone is only now going down to 20 dollars.[/QUOTE]

I concur. The lack of a JUMP button really pissed me off in this game. Aside from that, it was a tolerable title, but I still never finished the damn thing because of how boring and repetitive the combat seemed.:roll:

Amen. I was severely disappointed with this game. Other than the cinematics i was not impressed. I give the devs props for trying though.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']I concur. The lack of a JUMP button really pissed me off in this game. Aside from that, it was a tolerable title, but I still never finished the damn thing because of how boring and repetitive the combat seemed.:roll:[/QUOTE]

Thanks OP. I scored a copy at the Normandy Blvd. store in Jacksonville. Surprisingly there were 8 copies left. The price tag behind the glass was marked $19.96.

YES! Finally got it for $20. The first Walmart I went to still had it full price, but the other one had it reduced. :)

Saw some copies of this at walmart the other day for 20, but still not seeing any Folklore copies popping up there :(

bread's done
Back