Heavenly Sword 22.xx used at gamestop with Edge Card (25.00) without

Warn3rv3

CAGiversary!
I just picked up Heavenly Sword at Game stop for 22.xx (some change with my edge card.) The deal is 25.00 for the week used which is ten bucks off the the normal used price of 34.99. It's the cheapest your going to find it if you havent played it and want to buy it (from what i've seen).

Disclaimer: I tried searching and reloaded my page but i keep getting a token expired message. So if this has been posted i apologize. If this is the case, just disregard.

[quote name='Warn3rv3']I just picked up Heavenly Sword at Game stop for 22.xx (some change with my edge card.) The deal is 25.00 for the week used which is ten bucks off the the normal used price of 34.99. It's the cheapest your going to find it if you havent played it and want to buy it (from what i've seen).

Disclaimer: I tried searching and reloaded my page but i keep getting a token expired message. So if this has been posted i apologize. If this is the case, just disregard.[/QUOTE]

Unless you find it at Sears.

Oh, it should also be mentioned that the $22.xx was after tax. The way the used deals of the week work with Edge is they give you 10% of the normal price off of the sale price, so it is $24.99 - $3.50 = $21.49 + tax. I know most of us know this, but there may be a few who don't.

[quote name='QiG']Not too long, but extremely polished and excellent presentation. Definitely worth $25[/QUOTE]
I agree. The game was a blast to play when I rented it a year ago. But not much going for it in replay value. Plus, I can watch the excellent cutscenes on youtube, which was a great reason to play through the game.

But seeing as I've purchased a few too many games recently, I can hold off until this goes down further.

If anyone wants Heavenly Sword and wants to avoid Gamestop or cant find it. I have a mint copy on my Tradelist that I would sell for $25 shipped. PM me if interested.

Odd, it's still $35 on Gamestop.com I was going to use my EDGE and CAG16 and Saver to get it for around $19.70 after tax. Oh Well.

[quote name='Saix_XIII']Odd, it's still $35 on Gamestop.com I was going to use my EDGE and CAG16 and Saver to get it for around $19.70 after tax. Oh Well.[/QUOTE]

The used deals of the week are usually in-store only.

Yea I bought it today, they manually have to put that price in cuase its not ringing up wwhen they scan it.

I thought it was cheaper new too. I brought in my ps3 copy of ghostbusters for a return and mentioned that i was picking up heavenly sword on ebay for 25.00. The gamestop guy was like we're selling it for 25 on special this week but we're not marking the actual copies of the games down. Odd considering that there's no way you would know about unless you asked but whatever. I just started playing it and it's fun enough but not worth 55+ brand new.

[quote name='Buzzman']Yea I bought it today, they manually have to put that price in cuase its not ringing up wwhen they scan it.[/QUOTE]

IIRC, the used deal of the week prices don't show up when they scan, they need to total it out first.

Edit: I now see that you used this as one of your B2G1, which does not stack with used deal of the week, so you were lucky that they were willing to manually adjust it.

[quote name='denshaotoko']my gamestop wouldnt sell it at that price :([/QUOTE]

The clerk at your gamestop doesn't know what he or she is doing. It is in their ad. If you want it, buy it. If it doesn't automatically adjust after being totaled as I mention above, show them the ad, which will most likely already be right in front of the clerk's face. And, if they actually refuse to do it at that point, call the District Manager (or get them to).

[quote name='guessed']IIRC, the used deal of the week prices don't show up when they scan, they need to total it out first.

Edit: I now see that you used this as one of your B2G1, which does not stack with used deal of the week, so you were lucky that they were willing to manually adjust it.
[/QUOTE]

Damn I am lucky. I didnt know that.

bread's done
Back