Heavy Rain $49.99 + $10 code

DrNo888

CAGiversary!
Sorry, no link but got this deal in email this morning.

Use code - HEAVY

Edit: This is for new only and coupon code is for future purchase.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sadly, it doesn't work with a used copy, and can't be combined with anything else. So if you're willing to shell out a little extra money, the better deal seems to be 25% off orders of $100 or more with 25DEAL.

Due to my overabundance of BB gift cards - does anyone know if BB is prone to pricematch these deals? That's right in my sweet spot for Heavy Rain.

I can appreciate the info but the gamestop deals should be consolidated to one thread. Btw this title needs an update with the retailer included.

[quote name='DrNo888']Sorry, no link but got this deal in email this morning.

Use code - HEAVY

Edit: This is for new only and coupon code is for future purchase.[/QUOTE]

This is the 2nd best deal they've had ($45.99 plus a $10 GC about 3 weeks ago). On top of that, I used the 25OFF code, making it $35.24 before tax.

Great game too! It just draws you in.

ps3heavyrain.jpg

I bought HEAVY RAIN last week online at GameStop for about $40 and it was a really great game. I was so into the game that I could not stop playing it. You will really feel for the characters you are playing as and the ending was very shocking! I would definitely recommend this game to anyone that owns a PS3.

Heavy Rain is a great game. I sold it for $38 or something, so I couldn't NOT sell it, but if what I keep reading about this game being retooled for PS3 Move controls is true, then I may wind up rebuying it to experience in a different (and one would imagine a superior) way. I remember while I was playing this game thinking to myself that if there's ANY game that would make sense for Move that I know of, it was this one.

The other reason I'd buy it again is if the dlc turns out awesome. The first bit was too short to be worth the price of admission. Maybe it'll become a Greatest Hit...

bread's done
Back