Heavy Rain $53.99 at BJ's

dviper2399

CAGiversary!
I was in BJ's today and noticed Heavy Rain for $53.99 which is the best deal I've seen so far especially if you live in a state were Amazon is taxed, also noticed DJ Hero for $86.

here's a question though: does BJ's include the free downloadable content code like Amazon does? If not, it wouldnt be worth it if you plan on getting the DLC expansion, as you would save a dollar now and spend more than that later.

[quote name='lllGurulll']I can't wait for this to start popping up in the used aisles at $40 or less. I'm not buying until then.[/QUOTE]

I'm with you. The game looks amazing.. but I can't push myself to spend $50+ on an interactive movie with very little replay value.

[quote name='labelmeoriginal']I'm with you. The game looks amazing.. but I can't push myself to spend $50+ on an interactive movie with very little replay value.[/QUOTE]
Yep. I am hoping to see it pop up online at GS before the end of April so I can use my CAG16 and 10% discounts on it.

[quote name='labelmeoriginal']I'm with you. The game looks amazing.. but I can't push myself to spend $50+ on an interactive movie with very little replay value.[/QUOTE]

Considering there's like 22 different endings, I'd say it has more replay value than most games.

[quote name='LakersForLife82481']Is BJs that Pizza shop thing? Is it a restaurant?[/QUOTE]
There's also a BJ's warehouse store similar to Sam's and Costco.

[quote name='ssjmichael']Considering there's like 22 different endings, I'd say it has more replay value than most games.[/QUOTE]
It's the same story no matter how you play it though. I'm certainly not going to play that game 22 times to see each possible ending. Talk about boring.

[quote name='ssjmichael']Considering there's like 22 different endings, I'd say it has more replay value than most games.[/QUOTE]

I want a new experience every time I play through... not a slightly altered one.

[quote name='labelmeoriginal']I want a new experience every time I play through... not a slightly altered one.[/QUOTE]

So you consider most single player games to have little replay value then? because really I can't think of many games that provide a "new experience" for a 2nd and third playthrough.

[quote name='lllGurulll']It's the same story no matter how you play it though. I'm certainly not going to play that game 22 times to see each possible ending. Talk about boring.[/QUOTE]

There's 18 endings, and you get about 4 to 5 each time you beat it. You dont even need to play it all the way through to unlock the other endings.

[quote name='mywhitenoise']There's 18 endings, and you get about 4 to 5 each time you beat it. You dont even need to play it all the way through to unlock the other endings.[/QUOTE]
Regardless, this game is a single play for me. There is no way I will go back and play it after the first time through. No incentive to at all.

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']There's a store named BJ's? *Tries not to laugh*

inb4heavyrainbjjokes[/QUOTE]

Is it wrong that this was the first thing that came to my mind as well?

[quote name='Warlock82']Is it wrong that this was the first thing that came to my mind as well?[/QUOTE]
sort of like how we feel about the Kum n Go's in our area.

[quote name='lllGurulll']It's the same story no matter how you play it though. I'm certainly not going to play that game 22 times to see each possible ending. Talk about boring.[/QUOTE]

Fail, shows how much you know about the game.

Each of the 4 charchters can die at anytime thus completely changing the story around. This is no Mass Effect where its just A or B. Not to mention I've played throguh it twice already and it's a different Killer and Hero in each of those play throughs.

[quote name='SkyMasterson']Fail, shows how much you know about the game.

Each of the 4 charchters can die at anytime thus completely changing the story around. This is no Mass Effect where its just A or B. Not to mention I've played throguh it twice already and it's a different Killer and Hero in each of those play throughs.[/QUOTE]

Can we please stop before we get to fucking names being spoiled in here, seriously guys.

[quote name='Vortextk']Can we please stop before we get to fucking names being spoiled in here, seriously guys.[/QUOTE]

Seriously. If someone doesn't want to pay more than x $ for it, then that's their problem, leave it be instead of giving stuff away about endings, etc.

[quote name='SkyMasterson']Fail, shows how much you know about the game.

Each of the 4 charchters can die at anytime thus completely changing the story around. This is no Mass Effect where its just A or B. Not to mention I've played throguh it twice already and it's a different Killer and Hero in each of those play throughs.[/QUOTE]

Different heroes yes, it's never a different killer, though.

bread's done
Back