Heavy Rain $53.99 - Dell.ca

trippingmartian

CAGiversary!
Free shipping as well. Thanks to twitter.com/GameDealsCanada/

A3455955.jpg

http://accessories.dell.com/sna/pro...l.aspx?c=ca&l=en&s=dhs&cs=cadhs1&sku=A3455955

Deal is until Feb 19th

Nice deal but Dell uses Purolator and they screw up delivery sometimes and require a signature. Luckily I pre-ordered from FS when they had the 10% off deal a few days ago. Will buy the bonus episode for $5 later and still come out $1 cheaper than Amazon.

I have had bad experiences with them in the past with orders being screwed up or taking far too long. I think I will either get it off of Amazon or just wait to pick it up in store.

I ordered Battlefield: Bad Company 2 for Xbox 360 during this sale and it arrived via Purolator today. Earliest I've ever gotten a game I pre-ordered. I'm in Nova Scotia, by the way.

Ugh, apparently, Heavy Rain will arrive about mid-March, jeez. Next time, I'm not ordering for Dell unless the deal is too good to be true.

What a load of bollocks. I guess it's been a while since I pre-ordered from them. I remember their pre-order being cheap and awesome (Mario Galaxy, Kane & Lynch, Assassin's Creed, etc). My ETA is the 2nd of March. :\

Just wondering if anyone know the BF2 from Dell is going to be the limited edition version with pre-order bonus/unlocks?

[quote name='Myv']Just wondering if anyone know the BF2 from Dell is going to be the limited edition version with pre-order bonus/unlocks?[/QUOTE]
I think all first batches being sold everywhere are LE's? I could be wrong...

Just got this e-mail:
Dear Dell Customer,
We regret to inform you of a delay in your recent Dell order #XXXXXXXXX.

If your order has not shipped within 5 business days, we will provide you with an update. No further action is required from you at this time.

We apologize for any inconvenience experienced due to this delay. If you have any questions about this order, please call us at 1-800-847-4096.

Thank you for choosing Dell.

Last edited by a moderator:
Prediction: Heavy Rain will be 19.99$ by July/August. October at the latest.

Don't get me wrong, go ahead and buy it now, though! Just saying, for those on the fence.

What makes you think so? I thought Heavy Rain is first party Sony Production. If so, a price drop is very unlikely until it reaches greatest hit edition. Heavenly Sword still haven't had a price drop yet lol.

Dell has decent prices from time to time but as stated above it can take some time to get your game, I had issues with Halo 3 a few years back through them.

Although my buddy did order God of War 3 through them and he got it this Thursday that just passed (not supposed to have it until tomorrow). They are very hit and miss when it comed to pre orders.

[quote name='jeffx']Prediction: Heavy Rain will be 19.99$ by July/August. October at the latest.

Don't get me wrong, go ahead and buy it now, though! Just saying, for those on the fence.[/QUOTE]

Well, with all these spoilers flying around, I'd rather get it now and finish it before someone spoils the ending for me.

Also, I got an e-mail saying my order is delayed. Same as trippingmartian's

[quote name='PuppetYuber']What makes you think so? I thought Heavy Rain is first party Sony Production. If so, a price drop is very unlikely until it reaches greatest hit edition. Heavenly Sword still haven't had a price drop yet lol.[/QUOTE]

first party?? says who

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantic_Dream

bread's done
Back