Heavy Rain for $19.11 @ Sams Club - YMMV

[quote name='lokizz']damn it if someone ends up buying a few of these ill buy one off of you.[/QUOTE]

as will i

Wow thats a deal. Ive been wanting to play it but its been out for a while now and its still over $50.

A month ago, Sam's had this for $21 apparently, checked 4 stores in OH, none had it in stock. If you can actually find this in-stock, obviously a great deal.

I really want to purchase this game especially at this price, but the nearest Sam's club near me is like 30 minutes away plus i'm not a Sam's club member. I wonder when this game will be on sale in a big retailer or any of the big websites. I would purchase this game even for $30.

[quote name='sdcranford']My Sam's has 2 but still @ $29.81 I bought it for 2 weeks ago.[/QUOTE]

My Sam's has a few for this price as well, but that was 4 weeks ago. I'm willing to trade it to another CAG member.

I got the last one from my sam's club two days ago at that this price. Glad my store finally has began updating there prices more regularly.

[quote name='gettinmoney662']Damn, I should drive over to Corona tomorrow, haha.[/QUOTE]

I was thinking the same thing. But I don't have any money right now, so... eh.

In Mankato, MN it is also 29.91 along with R & C: A Crack in Time, FFXIII, and also Bioshock 2 for 24.91 and Uncharted 2 for 34.91, all great deals.

I have to go there tomorrow anyways but I always get burned by my Sam's Club on video game deals. Still can't beat the deals on bulk food though.

bread's done
Back