Heavy Rain Killer (NO SPOILERS)

monkeydoodle

CAGiversary!
I just wanted to a vent a little on how incredibly upset I am that some jerk-ball went and spoiled the ending to Heavy Rain by revealing who the killer was in the deals forum. I recently finished the game together with my wife and was SO mad that I knew, from the start, who it was going to be. I hope that individual got IP banned from these forums. :bomb:

Either way, loved the game, loved the story, and definitely loved the graphics/art direction. :)

This is the reason I destroyed the game in one sitting, so that I wouldn't have to avoid the internet gaming forums for a week.

I guess I'm the only one who gets a bit bored with waiting to find out the ending to games and goes on YouTube to find the final cutscene and find out how each game ends so I feel like I have something to work towards.

I knew that there were two endings to GTA IV before I ever even finished the game and I knew how they both went down. So it was a lose-lose situation there, but then again I was kind of annoyed with the controls and all of the random bs you had to do in the game(friend 'dates', random encounters, etc), so I just wanted to know how it ended and I took my time getting there since I already knew what was gonna happen.

There's very few games that haven't been spoiled in one way or another for me over the past couple of years and I don't view spoilers as taking away from my enjoyment.

But maybe it's just me....

[quote name='DarkNessBear']Yea, I'm so glad I missed that. It would have totally ruined the game.

I vote we kill that person. Might as well right?[/QUOTE]

I have no choice but to agree with you, as Heavy Rain would have been a better experience (but even for knowing what happened, it was still an awesome game) if not for that jerk-face. Sigh, my wife seem to have enjoyed the whole thing and I guess one out of two ain't too bad.

Yes, i agree with OP, if you know the killer before hand, the whole Heavy Rain experience is gone! Yep, just like you know what the twist in The 6th Sense is.

Fortunately, i have been avoiding HR threads before i beat the game. Of course, if someone exposed the unnecessary comments in the DEAL thread, well, tough luck... I guess I got lucked out on this wonderful game. I really enjoyed it and the best of all, i sort of figured out most of the endings before using a guide to complete 100%. If there's another one coming out, rest assured, no deal hunting on this game for me, hell, i probably avoid CAG altogether until i beat the game :lol:

However OP, knowing who is the killer before hand is not a total lost of experience. You can still gun for the
Perfect Crime
ending, which still give you some sort of satisfaction. But yeah, it sucks that you know who's the killer and completing the game with normal/good ending...

bread's done
Back