Heavy Rain (like new) - $19.99

I've been waiting to get this for a while... Finally got it for $20/like new

Now, what this means for the rest of you is that this will go on sale brand new for $10-$15 shortly. :whee:

this game is amazing and something totally different from other types of games you are used to. Quantic dream and Sony are a great combination and this game shows it. can't wait for their next game ! This is easily worth 30 bucks new and I'm glad this game did very well in sales as developers like this need support of games everywhere. just like with killzone 3 I will buy this game again for my collection soon

*applauds ijustw1n*

Sorry I have to agree with him. The thread has gotten so bloated and cumbersome to muddle through.

Thanks for the info. Might pick it up now. Already beat it but would like to try the other storylines out.

Muddle through? Is it really that hard to scroll through the last page or two? I suppose two less people to compete with on the great deals posted there is a good thing, so by all means do continue avoiding it!

[quote name='ijustw1n']The warehouse thread is a bloated piece of garbage. I'll post it here for like new copies.[/QUOTE]

/agreed

I only recently started reading the AWD thread and it's so easy to follow. I don't know what "garbage" you're talking about, as that's just what this unnecessary thread is. Good find, though.

Nice. Been meaning to grab this again.

And I'm glad it wasn't in the warehouse thread. I would have never noticed it if it was.

[quote name='ssjmichael']Muddle through? Is it really that hard to scroll through the last page or two? I suppose two less people to compete with on the great deals posted there is a good thing, so by all means do continue avoiding it![/QUOTE]

You know they're right, I avoid a lot of the massive threads, because no one keeps the main OP updated and I don't have 15-30 minutes to go through 5-10 pages looking for deals. (And I'm sure most of us don't). During the week I'm lucky if I hit CAG maybe one time during work days, so yeah posts like this are nice to be able to find games that might interest more than a few people and not have to wade through a 150 page thread because some people want to reduce clutter on the deals section.

But whatever, can't agree on everything, but no reason to slag the guy for putting a deal up, (you know the purpose of the site and all ;) ) even if everyone doesn't agree as to where it SHOULD go and all.

It's retarded to continuously update the original post in that thread since deals can only last for a few minutes, if that. Just check the last page when it's bumped, it's not that hard...

[quote name='Progamer665']Wasn't Newegg selling it for $20 like a month or two ago?[/QUOTE]
yup, so did Kmart, Walmart, and I think a few other places. I was lucky enough to get a mint used copy from hastings for $12.

I watched this game for so long waiting for price drops. Last year I bought one for $25 that the shipping company screwed up on, so I had to take a refund and then it went back to $35 the next time it was in Amazon Warehouse Deals.

Got mine a couple months ago at Kmart for 20. Highly recommended, me and wife played all night long til it was beaten. Very interesting game.

[quote name='killa5k7']Got mine a couple months ago at Kmart for 20. Highly recommended, me and wife played all night long til it was beaten. Very interesting game.[/QUOTE]

Did she make you keep Madison's bra on? ;)

[quote name='neuropunk']Terrible, terrible game. The story sucks so much and is ridiculous.[/QUOTE]

and someone might say the same about your opinion.

no one cares what you think btw.

[quote name='ijustw1n']The warehouse thread is a bloated piece of garbage. I'll post it here for like new copies.[/QUOTE]

Stubborn and myopic.

[quote name='retrad']and someone might say the same about your opinion.

no one cares what you think btw.[/QUOTE]
yes they do. =)
(smiley face)

Two things. First of all the warehouse thread isn't garbage and second of all this game kicks ass ! That is all.

(This message was brought to you by the straight edge society. If there are any questions you have please contact our leader cm punk thank you)

IMO, one of the best games on the PS3. However, there have been several deals recently where this was $20 brand new.

[quote name='ssjmichael']Muddle through? Is it really that hard to scroll through the last page or two? I suppose two less people to compete with on the great deals posted there is a good thing, so by all means do continue avoiding it![/QUOTE]
:applause::applause:People are far too lazy on here anymore. Oh noes, I have to READ all these posts. I just want the deals without having to work for them.:whistle2:#

Just more deals for the folks like us who don't mind putting out a lil effort to get them.

I just don't get why this got its own thread when it isn't that good of a deal... it's been lower new RECENTLY... what the hell, guys?

PS. If you think this is a good deal and you're too lazy to look through the warehouse deals thread you could (and I know this is going to sound crazy) just go to the amazon warehouse deals webpage. Once there you can sort games according to various criteria that you would define as a deal! Walcum tew interwebz

bread's done
Back