Hei$t PS3 Preorder @target.com $19.99 - 10% +SH

Mini review:

You are black with a nice fro and you steal stuff.

You also have a white and Latino friend with flamethrower pistols.

It's a game about the American dream.

You are chased by cops and get smashed into by buses as you drive.

That's what I assume from the pics. :D

it's cheap...

looks like a grand auto kinda game...drive around san francisco, doing crimes, leading up to a heist of the sf mint.

this and x-blades look to be clear price mistakes. i'm in for both, but not overly optimistic regarding the slickness of these deals.

This to me wreaks of the same situation that Wal-Mart had with pre-orders being wrongly priced online at around $20. Take advantage of it now, as I expect this will be corrected soon.

[quote name='Ice2Dragon']Nice.. got this and xblades for under 30 shipped WOOT :)[/QUOTE]

did you get this in your email too?
Please note: At least one item in your order does not yet have a price. We'll e-mail you once it's announced by the publisher. (Don't worry--we won't ship until you approve the price.)

This probably won't be that great, but the concept and voice-commands sound pretty cool if they pull it off decently.

[quote name='wolf party']That game is so canceled. Not a wise idea to bite on this one.[/QUOTE]

Source?

[quote name='wolf party']That game is so canceled. Not a wise idea to bite on this one.[/quote]Well even if it is it doesn't affect anyone ordering now.

bread's done
Back