Hello Cheap Ass Gamers.. You can call me Sikz

Sikz de Nyne

CAG Veteran
Hi there..

My name is Keith... But for the purpose of the internet, you can call me Sikz..

I came to this site looking for Thanxgiveaway codes, and i'm thinking i might stay...

Actually, this board has the same default skin as the site i was at before i started looking for codes.... www.treazyradioshow.com... If your into hip hop, you should definately check it out.. Lots of unsigned artists and underground stuff.. Lot of cool peeps as well...

Anyway, if i do decide to stay here, are there any rules i should be aware of... Are there any words i shouldn't use, cause i have a serious cursing problem (not really, i just like cussing)...

Treazy is a pretty... unrestricted place, and its the only forum i've been to frequently for the past 6 months, so i kinda behave lawlessly on forums... especially since this place looks the same.. (i'm gonna change the skin if i can)...

OH OH...

I like games.. I want for christmas an Xbox360, a 60gig iPod (black), a 300gig external hardrive (for college), Kameo, Perfect Dark Zero, and Shadow the Hedgehog...

I don't have a job, but i need one. I think i could get one at the coffe shop in town, but i apparently am the only black person whose ever been in there... and i don't know if they would hire me...

Oh yeah.. I am black.. >.< and i am no more racist than you are... (one day i'll explain)

cool that enough i guess.. Any questions?

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Everything you need to know should be in the FAQ. Welcome to CAG. :)[/QUOTE]
Not true. The FAQ can't teach you how to live. Or laugh. Or love.

I don't think there is much language censoring around here. Or at leasst i have never seen someone make it a problem.

you can type the "F" word all you want cuz it will come out looking like this: fuck

What is the motivation behind this thread?

Is it a disease? Because when I joined I didn't feel the need to do this, but everyone seems to lately. Or is it possible that this month's CAGs seem useless, so they yearn for attention? Because everyone loves everyone here (usually). :lol:

[quote name='Sikz de Nyne']Black Panthers care
NAACP cares
yo mama cares

no really... i was just rambling at that point...[/QUOTE]
Sikz, generally no one will care about who you are when you're not here, especially since you're not a lady. Just be a decent poster and you'll fit right in.

[quote name='Sikz de Nyne']Black Panthers care
NAACP cares
yo mama cares

no really... i was just rambling at that point...[/QUOTE]

The KKK cares
Neo-Nazies care
The Man cares

[quote name='demomanTNA']Someone just close this thread. It was dead on arrival.... hell, it was dead BEFORE arrival. :rofl:[/QUOTE]

-> cricket, cricket

Apparently, your old musi forum didn't behave along the rules of normal forums. For instance, intro threads are stupid.

[quote name='sixersballernum3']What is the motivation behind this thread?

Is it a disease? Because when I joined I didn't feel the need to do this, but everyone seems to lately. Or is it possible that this month's CAGs seem useless, so they yearn for attention? Because everyone loves everyone here (usually). :lol:[/QUOTE]

Yeah, the fall nubs are really below par at this point. I'd have to say April was the best month, all around. ;)

bread's done
Back