Hellooo from an old CAG hall of famer!

[quote name='kal123']You would be surprised as to how far this rabbit hole goes....I really can't delve too much more on the subject of the CAG brotherhood.[/quote]

waitaminut, subway club is open to everyone.

i've seen this scam before.

[quote name='ValkyrieVF-1S']You know what would be nice? If CheapyD himself banned this douche.[/QUOTE]

Together, we can make that happen.

[quote name='kal123']Together, us full bloods formed the brotherhood of CAGs - an elite and enigmatic circle of old members, mostly operating behind the scenes.[/QUOTE]
You seem confused. We call that the OTT, and you're not part of it.

[quote name='kal123']Well I'm off to rejoin my Brotherhood, see you around. Just remember, we have our eyes on you.[/quote]

brotherhood_flat_color300.png

[quote name='jbroush99']..[/QUOTE]

Now that made me laugh.

This is obviously just a hello that went the wrong way..

Everyone is acting like its the reincarnation of DragonLordFrodo....

He can't be a member of the brotherhood, eveyone knows the first rule of the brotherhood,

If you don't know, then watch fight club again!

[quote name='shrike4242']Need any help patting yourself on the back? :roll:

WTF is a "full-blooded CAG", by your definition, OP?

EDIT: Never mind, found it:

And why exactly is the cut-off date of June 2003 of any real significance? :whistle2:s ZOMG, I joined CAG before June 2003, I'm uber l33t 'cause I joined in the beginnings. :rofl: Who honestly cares? Please explain any real creditable benefit you've given CAG besides your humble attitude and low user ID. I'm sure we'd all love to hear it. :rofl:[/quote]

Just wanted everyone to see this again.

this thread rawks.

everyone knows the secret brotherhood is the fighting thread. we don't actually control anything though. we just post tons of hentai and nobody seems to notice.

Right now, besides me, there are actually two other inner circle members pulling the strings behind this forum. We manage the delicate balance that is CAG. There's a whole 'nother world out there, oblivious to the common user.

[quote name='kal123']Right now, besides me, there are actually two other inner circle members pulling the strings behind this forum. We manage the delicate balance that is CAG. There's a whole 'nother world out there, oblivious to the common user.[/QUOTE]

Its getting pretty old now...

I know ebay your username and password!!!

Oh think of the money you would get!!

It must be Friday for me to display this much enthusiasm

Respect my leetsauce:

I am ranked #7 in total number of posts, who's Member name begins with the Letter 'N'.

HOF, here I come!

You suck, OP.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']Who the fuck are you!?!?!? I'm in the hall of fame and in CAG heaven but you don't see me going around bragging about it.[/quote]

No, you just go in every single thread involving moderators and say "Hey mang if you need mods me and some other old skoo CAGs will be so up for it! Not that I'm pimping myself but hey you know olololol". Which is both annoying and hilarious at the same time.

[quote name='Quackzilla']Since 11th person to sign up, why didn't you get the username "kal" instead of kal(random numbers)?[/QUOTE]

The 123 suffix has a deep meaning that only the Brotherhood understands. I can't reveal that secret yet. You'll know when the time comes. Be patient my grasshoppers.

[quote name='Rocko']...This was a week old. Why?[/QUOTE]
Well, he did remind of us his .04 posts per day. That's got to count for something, right? :lol:

I don't even know what's going on anymore, I don't know whether to be annoyed or to be angry, to laugh or to cry, damn this conspiracy is retarded

bread's done
Back