Hellsing Ultimate 1-4 Blu-ray $26.48

is this the whole ultimate series? I haven't seen it yet and just wanted to buy one complete set instead of multiple boxes.
Seems like a pretty awesome deal. thanks

[quote name='squishface']is this the whole ultimate series? I haven't seen it yet and just wanted to buy one complete set instead of multiple boxes.
Seems like a pretty awesome deal. thanks[/QUOTE]

No, 5-8 is to be released soon. And then parts 9 and 10 haven't been announced yet in the US i believe.

[quote name='squishface']hmm well then I might wait and see if they have one big box set.
Might be cheaper that way?[/QUOTE]

Maybe, but probably not until Black Friday 2013.

[quote name='pjb16']No, 5-8 is to be released soon. And then parts 9 and 10 haven't been announced yet in the US i believe.[/QUOTE]
I'm holding off buying any Funimation box sets that are broken into parts.

Funimation is like the Capcom of anime, re-releasing updated versions of the same thing.

Like Spice and Wolf, Sengoku Basara, Soul Eaters (you can even say DBZ Kai), etc. they'll likely all be eventually be re-released in one complete collection.

[quote name='Jcaugustine']I'm holding off buying any Funimation box sets that are broken into parts.

Funimation is like the Capcom of anime, re-releasing updated versions of the same thing.

Like Spice and Wolf, Sengoku Basara, Soul Eaters (you can even say DBZ Kai), etc. they'll likely all be eventually be re-released in one complete collection.[/QUOTE]

Considering they aren't finished airing it in japan I don't see a complete series repackage for a few years depending on when they make the final Hellsing Ultimate episodes.

I just got shipping confirmation for the Second part from RightStuf today

Just received Hellsing Ultimate from them this morning. Sucks for the people who have to have this shipped far since there's basically just a thin plastic envelope thing over it.

bread's done
Back