Help a CAG win please!!! Less than 3 hours! Don't stop the votes so close!!!

It's pretty nice to see that we're all helping him and that no one's being an asshole about it. I voted

The Jack Thompson thing is stupid, especially with a 4000 BIN, that's just tarded...
I voted for the Gameboy collection, it just was IMO the best item there...
-Goatman

I am 'that other douche bag' as many have been referring to, ha. Anyhow, I am glad you won man and not that Jack Thompson cheater.

I knew there was no chance of me winning but I through up a post thinking I would be funny with 'Naked Chicks'...apparently I angered people with my little lie.

In the end I am happy the gameboy collection won, not as happy as if I won...but happy nevertheless.

Mike-Fellow CAG

[quote name='icarwngs55']I am 'that other douche bag' as many have been referring to, ha. Anyhow, I am glad you won man and not that Jack Thompson cheater.

I knew there was no chance of me winning but I through up a post thinking I would be funny with 'Naked Chicks'...apparently I angered people with my little lie.

In the end I am happy the gameboy collection won, not as happy as if I won...but happy nevertheless.

Mike-Fellow CAG[/QUOTE]

:applause: :applause: :applause:

Cool of you to do after how you have been getting killed :applause: :applause:

[quote name='icarwngs55']I am 'that other douche bag' as many have been referring to, ha. Anyhow, I am glad you won man and not that Jack Thompson cheater.

Mike-Fellow CAG[/quote]

2 bad you didnt think to make 2 posts and have CAG make you win.

bread's done
Back