(Help) advise on selling .Hack collection

ivanwijaya

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
Hi,

I really need advice on selling the .Hack collection I have. Should I sell them together with the guides or should I separate them into 2 bundles and sell them separately?I am thinking about Ebay with "Buy it Now". How much should I price them? I need the maximum I can get since I really need the money for this month. Thanks in advance for the hel fellow CAGers

(All complete and mint)
.hack//Infection + Guide
.hack//Mutation + Guide
.hack//Outbreak + Guide
.hack//Quarantine

thanks, but wouldn't I be getting higher price if I sell them together instead of separately? Or do you mean just separate the games and the guides?

If you are looking to get the most money then I would sell them seperately. When you sell a bundle of items the amount per item tends to drop. You'd also probably get more interest if you sold them seperately, since not all buys want all the items.

Make sure international shipping is an option cause these games go for more in Europe (where they were not released).
I would recommend keeping them altogether then (games at least if not games and guides) when you sell.
Or I need 1 and 3, $5.00 each?

Thanks again for the advice..haha sorry Arakias but I can't now...I am kinda cash strap and thats why I need to sell these for as much as possible..

I sold them all (including the guides) for a bit over $100 on eBay several years ago as a bundle. This was shortly after the release of Quarantine. I'd imagine you get more nowadays though.

Just recently sold 3 of the hack games(did never get around to that expensive last one(quarantine) on eBay with all 4 of the guides for 90 bucks. Be careful on the eBay shipping policy. I got ripped. Charged the guy 4 buck shipping. Got to post office and they said cheapest was 13.00 all the way up to 48 bucks. They are ridiculous. Take shady and saintevil's advice and separate those suckers.

[quote name='killa5k7']Just recently sold 3 of the hack games(did never get around to that expensive last one(quarantine) on eBay with all 4 of the guides for 90 bucks. Be careful on the eBay shipping policy. I got ripped. Charged the guy 4 buck shipping. Got to post office and they said cheapest was 13.00 all the way up to 48 bucks. They are ridiculous. Take shady and saintevil's advice and separate those suckers.[/QUOTE]

You can have ebay calculate the rate and charge more than $4

I just checked some og the ended listing on ebay and found out that some of the bundles that includes all four games sold at $160...I am surprised. Do you think I can sell them as high as that?

You could give it a shot. It'll be less listing fees, but it does have the potential of ending under $100. Risk/reward.

bread's done
Back