HELP at EBgames.com!!

jimbo12457

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
Ok, I have an order, after savings and stuff it comes down to 8 cents.....is there any way i could get that 8 cents off?

(Ive used CAG15, SAVER, 10 Gift code, and Edge Card code)

[quote name='jimbo12457']Ok, I have an order, after savings and stuff it comes down to 8 cents.....is there any way i could get that 8 cents off?

(Ive used CAG15, SAVER, 10 Gift code, and Edge Card code)[/QUOTE]

I don't think so. You'll have to pay the $0.08. ;)

[quote name='jimbo12457']Ok, I have an order, after savings and stuff it comes down to 8 cents.....is there any way i could get that 8 cents off?

(Ive used CAG15, SAVER, 10 Gift code, and Edge Card code)[/QUOTE]

what is this 10 Gift code you speak of?

[quote name='gamefreak117']what is this 10 Gift code you speak of?[/QUOTE]

Let's not open up this can of worms again, mkay?

if you order someting off of ebgames.com there is a thing where you can sign up for a trial for a saving website, and they give you a gift code to use on your next purchase

[quote name='jimbo12457']if you order someting off of ebgames.com there is a thing where you can sign up for a trial for a saving website, and they give you a gift code to use on your next purchase[/QUOTE]

My question to you is how you are able to use saver and cag15 with your gift code? I've tried to use my gift code with those two and it tells me they cannot be combined.

[quote name='Whambamm']My question to you is how you are able to use saver and cag15 with your gift code? I've tried to use my gift code with those two and it tells me they cannot be combined.[/QUOTE]

That's my question, cause when I tried it last year, it said that it couldn't combine the coupon codes(apparently the $10 gift card was a code).

bread's done
Back