Help Auctioning off a Huge Star Wars Collection

WAJedi

Banned
Ok, I've got a HUGE Star Wars collection that I'm looking into selling. I've got hundreds of basic figures that are still on their cards, and lots and other misc stuff. Would I be better off selling individual figures, or offering lots? Shipping discounts are definetly going to happen, but any other suggestions on how to sell this thing would be appreciated.

I too am looking to sell off my collection.. I have been debating how I was going to sell my stuff.(In lots, or all at once) I think I am going to make a list of what I have.. with all the varients for quite a few of the figures, kinda makes it a pain to price everything individually. Eh..

I would say ebay would work pretty well for most stuff. However, do you guys have any Star Wars Miniatures collectible minigame stuff? Iwould be able to find you buyers for any stuff from that game.

Ok, have started to take some pictures....how would I go about selling/shipping this mammoth? In the bottom left of each picture is a DVD case for size reference.

bread's done
Back