Help Avoiding Breaking a Woman's Heart

Read thread for comments

Did NOT disappoint

12/10

Would read again

Also, hook a G up with that Mac N' Chedda recipe

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys, saw this thread and since it's related to my dilemma, I decided to post in here instead of making a new one.

Anyway, today in the checkout lane, this girl ahead of me looked at me and smiled at me. Do you guys have any advice for me so I can avoid breaking her heart?

Hey guys, saw this thread and since it's related to my dilemma, I decided to post in here instead of making a new one.

Anyway, today in the checkout lane, this girl ahead of me looked at me and smiled at me. Do you guys have any advice for me so I can avoid breaking her heart?
She wants the D.

The best way to avoid breaking her heart is to break her booty first.

Give her the D
iscount coupon

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back