Help fill my video enabled MP3 player - suggestions needed

Maklershed

CAGiversary!
Feedback
77 (100%)
Starting Monday I'm going to begin commuting to work daily via bus (two hours roundtrip). So I'm going to fill the time by using my Sansa Sandisk w/ video. I need some suggestions on what I should fill this up with.

Categories for suggestions:

TV Shows
Southpark
Arrested Development
Battlestar Galactica
The Office
Planet Earth mini series
Six Feet Under
Mission Hill
Old School Twilight Zone
Profit
Lost
The 4400
Doctor Who

Movies
Little Miss Sunshine
A Scanner Darkly
Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind
Fear And Loathing In Las Vegas

Music
Fall Out Boy
The Sights- The Sights
Saul Williams
All Time Low, Valencia, Hit The Lights, Cartel, Houston Calls, and Punchline
Nine Inch Nails: Year Zero
K-Os
Subtle
Arctic Monkeys
Panic! At the Disco
Hawthorne Heights

Podcasts
CAGcast
Scene Unseen
Filmspotting
Ask a Ninja
Tiki Bar TV
Diggnation
1up
Twit.tv

Audio Books
Enders's Game(And the rest of the series)
The Hyperion Book series
Neuromancer
Any and all suggestions are welcome.

Movies:
Little Miss Sunshine (It was Awesome)

Delete: Anything Ugamer_x suggests because he thinks Fall Out Boy sucks and yet they are clearly Awesome.

[quote name='darthbudge']Movies:
Little Miss Sunshine (It was Awesome)
[/quote]
I'll second Little Miss Sunshine... despite my doubts, it was suprisingly good... and now one of my favorites.

Also, for music, "Saul Williams - Saul Williams" or "Saul Williams - Amethyst Rock Star"... his poetry to music ... an all-engrossing experience.

[quote name='bobo2k4']Podcast:
Scene Unseen
Filmspotting

Both are great movie podcast.[/quote]

Interesting. How does one acquire those automatically without iTunes? Does WMP11 have auto dl feature of podcasts you select?

Podcasts:
Ask a Ninja
Tiki Bar TV
Diggnation

if you care for G4 or even if you don't: X-Play Daily Video Podcast, Around the Net, and The Daily Feed Podcasts

The only good Fall Out Boy album is "Take This To Your Grave". Everything after (and before) isn't nearly as good.

If you're into them, check out All Time Low, Valencia, Hit The Lights, Cartel, Houston Calls, and Punchline (added links below). All pretty solid pop-punk, fun and catchy. I could probably list a dozen other bands you'd probably like, but this is a good start.

www.purevolume.com/alltimelow
www.purevolume.com/valencia
www.purevolume.com/hitthelights
www.purevolume.com/cartel
www.purevolume.com/houstoncalls
www.purevolume.com/punchline

Purevolume just because I'm against MySpace since it takes so damn long to load music pages.

How about all the various 1up podcasts, at podcasts.1up.com, the twit.tv podcasts, diggnation... actually you could just go check the podcast section of digg.com

i also listen to audiobooks on my commute, not sure if your device has good support for audio files that are hours long though.

[quote name='Milkyman']How about all the various 1up podcasts, at podcasts.1up.com, the twit.tv podcasts, diggnation... actually you could just go check the podcast section of digg.com

i also listen to audiobooks on my commute, not sure if your device has good support for audio files that are hours long though.[/quote]

icon14.gif
Good thinking on that one. I'm could use some audiobooks for the commute. I just put up a section in the op.

TV Shows:
Six Feet Under (one of the best shows ever released)
Mission Hill (underrated cartoon)
Old School Twilight Zone (given)
Profit (only 6 episodes but it's good)
Third Rock From The Sun (great comedy)
Titus (another great comedy)

Movies:
A Scanner Darkly
Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind
Fear And Loathing In Las Vegas

Music:
Nine Inch Nails: Year Zero
K-Os (like Saul Williams)
Subtle

TV shows:
Lost (Great Drama)
The Lost Room
The 4400
Doctor Who

Audiobooks: I am not sure wether these come in audiobook format or not so you will just have to look for it.

The Hyperion Book series
Neuromancer

Music:
Arctic Monkeys (A great british punk band)
Nickelback
Panic! At the Disco
Hawthorne Heights

Also I double the Ask A Ninja Podcast, that is hilarious.

I guess this will be my final post because I have suggested more stuff then anyone else lol.

For music, I'd reccomend some spacey post-rock. Bands like Godspeed You! Black Emperor, and The Ascent of Everest create a great atmosphere, especially if you're just a passenger.

Podcasts: Diggnation, GFW Radio, PC Gamer Podcast

[quote name='darthbudge']TV shows:
Lost (Great Drama)
The Lost Room
The 4400
Doctor Who

Audiobooks: I am not sure wether these come in audiobook format or not so you will just have to look for it.

The Hyperion Book series
Neuromancer

Music:
Arctic Monkeys (A great british punk band)
Nickelback
Panic! At the Disco
Hawthorne Heights

Also I double the Ask A Ninja Podcast, that is hilarious.

I guess this will be my final post because I have suggested more stuff then anyone else lol.[/QUOTE]
Wait, seriously. Nickelback?

This is sorta a bump but I also just wanted to mention the fact that I love the digg podcats. It's like digg for your ears. Imagine that. And I tried listening to the CAGcast on winamp before I dled it and I'm having all sorts of problems with it. Hopefully I can listen to it today. I was getting right to the part when Cheapy was talking about his parents visiting and I couldnt get it to load anymore.

bread's done
Back