help finding Star ocean: blue sphere

quaker29

CAG Veteran
I know this is a long shot but i was wondering if anyone has a web site that might have it. i can't find it anywhere, and i tried to see if it even came out and i'm having a problem with that to, so if any one can give me info about the game, that would be helpful.

eldad9, why the hell do you even bother to post? Practically every post I've seen from you is some sort of flame. Do us a favor and get some therapy. Come back when you're more civil.

As for Blue Sphere, someone gave me a list of stores to check and all of them no longer carry the game (it IS 3 years old after all). Your best bet is to check eBay from time to time. There wasn't one up for auction as of this posting.

Specifically, I bothered to post since it was quite possible that the OP did not know that this game was never released outside Japan.

If you think I should stop posting here, feel free to create a "should eldad9 stop posting?" thread. I promise if there are more than 25 voters, I'll abide by the results. Fair?

If you don't, it's probably because you either weren't serious, or you figure you're the only one who has problems with my wonderful posts.

[quote name='eldad9']Specifically, I bothered to post since it was quite possible that the OP did not know that this game was never released outside Japan.[/quote]

And you couldn't have simply said "it was only released in Japan, btw" ? No, instead you had to go the "look at me, I'm a trendy cynical asshole, look at me" route. Unnecessary, especially since the OP is a relative newbie.

Some questions deserve scorn, some posters can take a ribbing (or in your case, just plain caustic remarks), but neither are the case here.

[quote name='eldad9']If you think I should stop posting here, feel free to create a "should eldad9 stop posting?" thread. I promise if there are more than 25 voters, I'll abide by the results. Fair?[/quote]

Is that what all the other sixth graders do these days? How about you continue to post, but grow up while you're at it.

[quote name='eldad9']If you don't, it's probably because you either weren't serious, or you figure you're the only one who has problems with my wonderful posts.[/quote]

Yes, everyone at CAG loves it when you help the site grow by tossing those little acidic 'gems' at newbs. Bravo.

Not that I condone piracy in anyway, but you can find a translated rom version on the internet. I'm not sure if it becomes anymore legal if you actually own the japanese snes cart, but you can look into it.

EDIT I'm an idiot, i thought it was the snes game but there might be something simelar out there for the gameboy version

Psyclerk, You're strange and weird but not in a good way.

I'm sure the OP wasn't offended by my remark. It's not where the game was released that's important; it's the language, so that's what I commented on.

My remark was not scornful, not acidic, and not a ribbing. It was meant as informative on the off-chance that the OP heard about the game, liked the series, decided to get it, but didn't realize it was only available in a language that most of us don't understand.

Yes, the "You're very welcome." post was meant only in the spirit of friendship, right? As is the personal barb directed at me?

Don't worry Psy, trust me you are not alone in your thinking of eldad, I noticed the very same thing in most of his posts, although I will say he has gotten a lot better in the last month or so.

Actually being cynical is no longer trendy...we have passed that stage of sarcasm/cynicism and have moved into the realm of the NEW CYNICISM...which psy is not practicing, therefore he is not being trendy.

With his sarcastic retorts, he's kicking it old school...god bless him. His posts (at least in this thread) haven't been insulting or brash...just sarcastic...so I don't know why we must all be meanies...

bread's done
Back