HELP HELP HELP!!!!!(SELL/TRADE LIST)

theboogieman

CAGiversary!
MUST SELL!!!!
i need to sell all these games, or as much as possible.I am tryin to buy some new PS2 games and really need the money!!!!PM me

They have all been tested and work great.
Each has a price of 2.00 or 3.00, if you buy 2 $3.00 or $5.00 (2 for 3.00 if 1 or both of the games is a 2.00 game,5.00 if both are 3.00 games.) I must sell these so i am takeing offers also.or Buy all games(that i have left) for $30,roughly 1.66 per game.(The price will slowly drop as games start to sell,this was calculated when there was 18 games that haven't been sold)
for sale:

plastation 2:
memory card and memory Manager Disc: has case, looks like a CD-R case. w/ mem card taped to front of it.Mem. card looks good.disc has light scratches but should work...i will test it when i am done writeing this all up (3.00) (more info added 05/04: Mem card in by InterAct)

Playstation:
Rayman : has case (origanal case,old PSX style caseing)But case has one of the clips missing so cover doesnt stay on.Also has instruction book, but its missin the cover (both of the book and game itself)Disc is black backed and has a fine layer of dust, i will test it on my PS2 when done with this.(3.00)
PSone system+1 contrl+1 mem card+4 games+All hook ups (sold)

Sega genises:
NBA live 97: cart only, label in good condition. has goo where a sticker was peeled off on back.(2.00)
FIFA international soccer:Cart only, label in good condition,has sticker on back of cart. (2.00)
NFL football 94 (2 of them): both are cart only, one has loose label, also rattles a bit.(2.00 each)
NFL football 95: cart only, good condition. has where sticker has been ripped off the front.(2.00)
colledge football national championship:cart only, has sticker on the back.(2.00)
Triple play gold edition:cart only,Sticker on back, label in excellent condition.(2.00)
NHL 95:cart only Cover is worn.has where a sticker was placed and later ripped off in the middle(SOLD)
NBA jam:(have 2) cart and case only(1 w/o case). cover has been severly messed up, front cover(the paper) of case is gone, back is ripped. stickers on case. cart itself looks good, slight tare in sticker at top. rattles a tiny bit.2nd cart is missing label off front.(2.00)
TECMO super bowl:cart only sticker ripped off front (label still there but the sticker took part away)has sticker on top and back of cart.(2.00)
Lakers vs. celtics & the NBA playoffs: cart only, great cond. sticker on back(2.00)
NHL 94: cart only, sticker on front. looks good.(2.00)
Hardball:Cart and case, case is cardboard. has sticker on front of case. inside (the white section that holds cart) has tear.case has normal ware and tare.Sticker peeling off cart at top.(2.00)
College slam: cart and case. case has sticker on front and back.cart has BluckBuster sticker on it.(2.00)
Sega CD:
prize fighter: 2 disc, complete. disc's look great, small scratches (barely visable) Case and instruction book in good condition.(3.00)

Sega saturn:
Cyberia: complete, case missing one clip thingy. has sticker on the case.disc And instruction manual are both perfect cond.(3.00)

SNES:
Uniracers: cart only, has sticker leftovers on front. and a sticker on back.(3.00)

(the following are not in the 2 for 1 deal)
D.V.Ds:
Korn LIVE(15.00)

C.D.s:
Six Feet Under-bringer of blood(8.00)
Godsmack-faceless(sold)
i need money the most, i am low on cash.but will trade if i like what you offer. PM me with offers.

*****NEWLY LISTED*****
18 special edition Uncut dark cloud promo cards. PST for more details/deals.

[quote name='theboogieman']HAHA *bump* w/ new name!!!(i relize SS4 will prolly make me change it :cry: )[/quote]

:lol:

Just dont keep it up there too long.

[quote name='theboogieman']how long's too long :D

(changeing it now too make sure this doesn't end up a flame fest) :wink:[/quote]

\:D/

I have now listed the condition of the games!!*Bump*

EDIT: now made a bigger more detailed trade list and for sale list

Hey theboogieman, nice to see another rocker on the board. All those bands with albums you're looking for rock. Slipknot's new album is called "Vol. 3: (The Subliminal Verses)" and will come out on May 25'th. Flaw comes out on Tuesday.

Anyways, I'm interested in Uniracers... does $3 sound like a reasonable offer to you?

Yea 3 bucks will work for it.

Thanx on the info, i knew the slipknot cd was called 'vol. 3' but forgot the rest.lol.

Anyone know how much a SNES game weighs? just tryin to figure what shippin would be...lol

and MESSEGE TO EVERYONE: i will be testing ALL of these games today.my friend will be bringing over his old systems and we will check all of em.

I relize i can just edit, but i would rather bump these while i'm at it.

On to the new deal:

ok since i wanna lose all these games here is the offer

all games/accesorys (NOT dvds/cds) are 3.00

OR 2 games/accesorys for $4!!!!1st come 1st serve PM me if intrested.(dvds=12.00 each, cds=10 each)

Trades still welcome.

Thank you,good night

EDIT: these prices are w/o s&h.i dont know/have the weight of the games so i cannot get the price. but i think it would be about $0.84 for 1 game and $1-2 for 2 games.

**************bump**********************

Dammit i need to sell all this stuff.lol.no sales have gone through yet, EVERYTHING (even if its listed as sold) is still here. all trades that were gonna go through were canceld at last minute or the person just dissappeard.lol

What PS2 games are you looking for? I'm mildly interested in everting you got and I have ps 2 games. give me a pm with what you are loking for, and I'll work something out.

PM sent

Just for everyone else..i am looking for the following PS2 games:

Corvette
Burnout 2
Socom 1 and 2
Shifters
Super truck racing
Ford racing 2
Fur fighters: viggos revenge
Twisted metal:black

Most as you can see are either not well known games or are GH's.So they all can be found used for under $10 (besides burnout and socom).

Thanks.

bread's done
Back