Help. List of nintendo ds games.

The Punisher

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
Hi. Got a 3ds, but want to get some ds games to add to collect.
I consider lunar knights, but what other gems?
I know mario, final fantasy, etc.
Im looking for something like street of rage, final fight scroll platform type.
contra 4 is on my list too. I do like super robo gen 1 and 2 on gba. Did they make anything like that on ds?
Viewful joe ds looks good too. That has great graphics like metroid prime hunters.

What is the best graphics games on ds? I like a mix of rpg, side scroller, beat um up games.

I look at reviews of lux pain, but it looks good on youtube graphics, but heard has poor grammar. Worth a pick up for $2.99???

Thank you to anyone that can help a newcomer to the ds series.

[quote name='jousley']I have Lunar Knights complete if you are looking to buy it. Excellent condition[/QUOTE]

im getting it for $6.99. I am looking for more ds games and if u can beat $6.99 for lunar knights, let me know.

Thanks

[quote name='burritoman']I like the Phantasy Star and Kingdom Hearts games.

The Zelda games are boss as well. A very unique way to play them.[/QUOTE]

I never played kingdom hearts, but i did get 258/2 days.

I have zelda spirit tracks too, but I was looking for underrated/ under the radar great graphics/ great games.

Any comment on lux pain?

[quote name='alongx']Get Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime. Also, the two Advance Wars games for DS were excellent.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. Feed me more

[quote name='The Punisher']I look at reviews of lux pain, but it looks good on youtube graphics, but heard has poor grammar. Worth a pick up for $2.99???[/QUOTE]

Sounds like it'll be a perfect fit for you. :) (j/k...sort of)

Henry Hatsworth and the Puzzling Adventure and Thor: God of Thunder seem like they'd make a good fit. And yes, both are good games. I was especially surprised by Thor. It's a classic beat 'em up.

bread's done
Back