Help! Lost all dsiware games and saves after system transfer!

kme06d

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I did my 3ds transfer to my new 3ds and everything carried over except for my dsiware. I did copy my dsiware data to the SD card when prompted in the transfer.

Originally I thought I had lost everything after the transfer, but I followed this guide http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/997614-nintendo-3ds/71213245 and it worked for everything but the dsiware games and saves.

I know the games I can re-download, I'm not as worried about that, but I am worried about my saves. I put a lot into my puzzle quest character.

Can anyone help me out?

Last edited by a moderator:
I would re-download them, and see if the save files are there, or check your 3ds' memory for the save files.

[quote name="Gden" post="12510695" timestamp="1424223816"]I would re-download them, and see if the save files are there, or check your 3ds' memory for the save files.[/quote]
I did that last night and the save files aren't there...

[quote name="soonersfan60" post="12510884" timestamp="1424227075"]But Four Swords can't be downloaded again, can it? We need to start a campaign to get Nintendo to make that available for N3DS owners.[/quote]
Yes it can. Check your download history.

[quote name="Gden" post="12511009" timestamp="1424229670"]Check the old 3ds they may not have moved for some stupid reason.[/quote]
I thought everything was transferred to the SD card and the old 3ds was wiped clean after the transfer completed. When I turn on the old 3ds, it has me go through the menus like it's been wiped.

There is a second folder on the drive root when I look at the SD card on a computer. In this folder is a folder called "extdata". I wonder if that's what's missing and this should be moved to the main folder with everything else.

they are using a new cloud system called pokemon bank, its a way to monepolize (as nintendo always does), try using that

bread's done
Back