help me cags :(

greydemise

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
sry..this might seem a bit dumb, but since u guys are the most mature ppl online, and actually have good things to say..thought i might let it out here

Violent video games are the quick solution...or better yet, just wait it out. Time heals all wounds, and this isn't something that would vanish quickly.

On the bright side...

emmy_rossum_1.jpg

Emmy Rossum.

im gonna start playin some gta:sa..i dont think driving crazy in my car/running over ppl wud be so good in real life...i mean, after i dropped her off at the train station, its wat i felt like doing..

[quote name='greydemise'][quote name='xenoman80']did you atleast do her?[/quote]

almost..but we did ALOT in between..plus she bought me stuff :)[/quote]

You'd have liked her freebies alot better than waht she bought ya. She has something squishy in her pants.

BEST PIE EVER!!!!!!!

[quote name='$hady'][quote name='greydemise'][quote name='xenoman80']did you atleast do her?[/quote]

You'd have liked her freebies alot better than waht she bought ya. She has something squishy in her pants.

BEST PIE EVER!!!!!!![/quote]

i kne she was holding out on me :(..
lol, but thanks tho, i knew i wuda liked that better , *dont wanna turn this into an x-rated thread*
but seriously tho, i liked this girl alot, and i believe theres far more to affection thatn wats between a girls legs...
except if its hostess snack cakes..then hey..hostess

[quote name='greydemise'] i believe theres far more to affection thatn wats between a girls legs...
except if its hostess snack cakes..then hey..hostess[/quote]

I'm not sure if that's funny, sick, or sad... I mean the hostess girl looks like she's 8.

[quote name='RedvsBlue'][quote name='greydemise'] i believe theres far more to affection thatn wats between a girls legs...

I'm not sure if that's funny, sick, or sad... I mean the hostess girl looks like she's 8.[/quote]

i meant hostess snake cakes :)

[quote name='greydemise']sry..this might seem a bit dumb, but since u guys are the most mature ppl online, and actually have good things to say..thought i might let it out here

[quote name='Xevious'][quote name='greydemise']sry..this might seem a bit dumb, but since u guys are the most mature ppl online, and actually have good things to say..thought i might let it out here

[quote name='JSweeney']What's with all this "touchy feel-y" crap on the boards recently?

Emotions are dumb.
:)[/quote]

emotions hurt :p
besides..its good 2 vent sometimes..i let it out here cus this is like the only forum where u cud actaully talk about something serious and not get a response like "ghey" or "haha fag pwnd" or the like :)

[quote name='shadow9689']Hahaha fag pwnd. Ghey.

:)

JK, anyway, emotions are dumb.
Go to a club...like right now :p[/quote]

But remember.
No matter what a stripper tells you...
THERE IS NO SEX IN THE CHAMPAGNE ROOM

You are gonna hurt for a while (if this is your first serious "relationship") I am not being sarcastic.

You need to get your mind off of her by either meeting more chicks or playing videogames.

At the very least, go out somewhere like a mall and ogle the ladies. It does wonders to bring your spirits up.

At the very least, go out somewhere like a mall and ogle the ladies. It does wonders to bring your spirits up.

Or not.. like when you realize you've hit the top of your game, and it's all downhill from here :)

[quote name='greydemise']sry..this might seem a bit dumb, but since u guys are the most mature ppl online, and actually have good things to say..thought i might let it out here

[quote name='greydemise']
but seriously tho, i liked this girl alot, and i believe theres far more to affection thatn wats between a girls legs...

Nice to hear some people out there looking for more than just one thing.

And yeah, that's the attitude to take. Hostess solves everything, man.

Okay, so it doesn't.

[quote name='kaji7p56']You are gonna hurt for a while (if this is your first serious "relationship") I am not being sarcastic.

You need to get your mind off of her by either meeting more chicks or playing videogames.

At the very least, go out somewhere like a mall and ogle the ladies. It does wonders to bring your spirits up.[/quote]

nah, its not the 1st time i've been hurt over sumthing like this, im getting over her, thankfully this was sooner than later so the hurt is minimal..im planning on doing that 2morow..since my next semester starts the 13th..so i got some time to myself..im prolly gonna work out alot..get myself beat so i cant think of nething :p

[quote name='onetrackmind'][quote name='greydemise']sry..this might seem a bit dumb, but since u guys are the most mature ppl online, and actually have good things to say..thought i might let it out here

[quote name='JSweeney']

Or not.. like when you realize you've hit the top of your game, and it's all downhill from here :)[/quote]

You may be right. But I'm young and have a bright future ahead of me (financially) so I have not yet reached the top of my game. I am far from the top. I am pretty close to the bottom.

[quote name='greydemise'][quote name='onetrackmind'][quote name='greydemise']sry..this might seem a bit dumb, but since u guys are the most mature ppl online, and actually have good things to say..thought i might let it out here

[quote name='onetrackmind'][quote name='greydemise']sry..this might seem a bit dumb, but since u guys are the most mature ppl online, and actually have good things to say..thought i might let it out here

here is what you do: go to a dance club and find a 2am special. Or heck, just go hoggin'.

I know you might have been expecting a more mature response, but wtf, this will make you feel better, and beauty is just a lightswitch away.

[quote name='kaji7p56'][quote name='greydemise'][quote name='onetrackmind'][quote name='greydemise']sry..this might seem a bit dumb, but since u guys are the most mature ppl online, and actually have good things to say..thought i might let it out here

alright bro, feel better though... its just a girl. Might seem like the end of the world now but you'll get over it. try to keep yourself occupied and not think about it.

[quote name='kaji7p56'][quote name='JSweeney']

Or not.. like when you realize you've hit the top of your game, and it's all downhill from here :)[/quote]

You may be right. But I'm young and have a bright future ahead of me (financially) so I have not yet reached the top of my game. I am far from the top. I am pretty close to the bottom.[/quote]

Keep telling yourself that.
In time, you'll come to believe it. :)

[quote name='JSweeney'][quote name='shadow9689']Hahaha fag pwnd. Ghey.

But remember.
THERE IS NO SEX IN THE CHAMPAGNE ROOM[/quote]

And definitley no blacks on the TV screen.

[quote name='Mr. Anderson'][quote name='JSweeney'][quote name='shadow9689']Hahaha fag pwnd. Ghey.

But remember.
THERE IS NO SEX IN THE CHAMPAGNE ROOM[/quote]

And definitley no blacks on the TV screen.[/quote]

Don't get arrested 'cuz someone scuffed your Pumas.

[quote name='Moxio']Crying helps.[/quote]
Crying game.
Oh, bust into the local police station and burst into tears.
When they ask what the matter is, tell them your girlfriend dumped you.
Hilarity ensues as they try to calm you down?

[quote name='greydemise']
nah, its not the 1st time i've been hurt over sumthing like this, im getting over her, thankfully this was sooner than later so the hurt is minimal..im planning on doing that 2morow..since my next semester starts the 13th..so i got some time to myself..im prolly gonna work out alot..get myself beat so i cant think of nething :p[/quote]

Weightlifting is about the best way to get through shit like that. I always used to do that when some chick "just wanted to be friends" or had a bf after being interested in her. Maybe thats why I was in such better shape in High School, I always had terrible stuff happen with chicks. Now that I've got a good relationship I don't feel the urge to kick my own ass lifting weights as much..

oo man..i know wat u going through. well..all i could tel u is that time will make it better.. and don't run after her. They like that shit. playin games, going out, meeting other ppl helps. im in the process. but she keeps callin me.

well, i say, lets go on yahoo n play Chess. that is fun... my id is batman2million. my aim sn is pakiretard.. im me if u wanna talk... trust me..it'll make u feel better...

[quote name='greydemise'][quote name='xenoman80']did you atleast do her?[/quote]

show her bf all of the stuff she bought you...

lol y'all crack me up. I felt bad for greydemise after reading his first post, but after reading the follow-up posts from the rest of yas now I feel REALLY bad for him. :D

Advice from a female (me): greydemise, this probably won't be the last time you get hurt. It's just part of life and happens to all of us. It'll take time for you to get your mind off of her, but try to stay occupied with other things. Hang out with friends who don't hang out with your ex. Bury yourself in video games when you feel especially down. Keep your cool when you're around her... don't let her see you too upset but it's ok to let her know that what she did was messed up.

And remind yourself that you're better off not being stuck with her. If she's going to be two-timing you, then she's not worth ANY of your time. She's obviously not mature enough for a relationship. Be glad you're not the guy who's still stuck with her. :whistle2:/

There are many other females out there who won't treat you the way she did.

[quote name='imacheapasstoo']lol y'all crack me up. I felt bad for greydemise after reading his first post, but after reading the follow-up posts from the rest of yas now I feel REALLY bad for him. :D

Advice from a female (me): greydemise, this probably won't be the last time you get hurt. It's just part of life and happens to all of us. It'll take time for you to get your mind off of her, but try to stay occupied with other things. Hang out with friends who don't hang out with your ex. Bury yourself in video games when you feel especially down. Keep your cool when you're around her... don't let her see you too upset but it's ok to let her know that what she did was messed up.

And remind yourself that you're better off not being stuck with her. If she's going to be two-timing you, then she's not worth ANY of your time. She's obviously not mature enough for a relationship. Be glad you're not the guy who's still stuck with her. :whistle2:/

There are many other females out there who won't treat you the way she did.[/quote]

Nice to hear a female perspective in this overabundance of XY-chromasomes. :applause: :applause:

Here's a solution: Go get a DS and pick up Feel The Magic XX/XY. :rofl:

see this is y i love CAG, i can expect good mature responses and some good advice..thanks so much every1, seriously, means alot..i mean, i cud seriously talk 2 one of her friends (who had no idea of the stuff we did) and calmy ask for her bf's aim or ne other way of contact ..tell him everything, screw her over..but im not like that...im more of a passive guy..things have a way of working themselves into place.so.let it be ya kno...
the working out thing worked alot...got my mind off it, feel more active..too bad its kinda late for me and i wont be goin to bed netime soon hehe..but its more constructive than eating ice cream till i cant nemore ..im sure :p
thanks again every1

[quote name='greydemise']see this is y i love CAG, i can expect good mature responses and some good advice..thanks so much every1, seriously, means alot..i mean, i cud seriously talk 2 one of her friends (who had no idea of the stuff we did) and calmy ask for her bf's aim or ne other way of contact ..tell him everything, screw her over..but im not like that...im more of a passive guy..things have a way of working themselves into place.so.let it be ya kno...
the working out thing worked alot...got my mind off it, feel more active..too bad its kinda late for me and i wont be goin to bed netime soon hehe..but its more constructive than eating ice cream till i cant nemore ..im sure :p
thanks again every1[/quote]

Trust me, you DON'T want to tell the boyfriend anything. Guys (including myself) would immediately try to find out who you were and try to beat the shit out of you. Even if it's the girl who cheated, nothing would happen to her and everything would happen to YOU.

bread's done
Back