[quote name='Mr Unoriginal']This:

cagironmansiggq4.jpg
[/quote]

Sig

[quote name='joe2187']
man-whore.gif
[/quote]

[quote name='CAGIronMan']Lol I said out of those three :p[/quote]

Just follow the above instructions and you'll be fine.

[quote name='becuzimbrown']Sig

Just follow the above instructions and you'll be fine.[/quote]

Lol No THX :p im asking people to vote.

[quote name='Maklershed']This amish gentleman knows what he speaks of. I say go with that choice.[/quote] Haha... didn't you make that?

:rofl:Man if this keeps up it could be the early runner for thread of the year. In all honesty though, keep the second one, just don't put all three in your signature.

Ok CAG Iron Man, I like you, so I decided to bestow you with another option for a sig created by yours truly. Feast your eyes on this .....

tron2wm2.jpg

[quote name='Maklershed']Ok CAG Iron Man, I like you, so I decided to bestow you with another option for a sig created by yours truly. Feast your eyes on this .....

tron2wm2.jpg
[/quote]

Dude, please stop :p

How about you just put one of them in your goddamned sig and think for yourself, assume none of us give a shit what you use unless it's too bloody big (like it is now), and go about your daily business?

[quote name='CAGIronMan']Wow people...[/quote]

Well it was either that, or photoshop either a donkey or a fat person plugging him from the backside.

And yes Cheapy please implement the one sig per thread, please...dude you need to cut 2 of those pics out, the bandwidth you're wasting is ridiculous.

[quote name='mykevermin']How about you just put one of them in your goddamned sig and think for yourself, assume none of us give a shit what you use unless it's too bloody big (like it is now), and go about your daily business?[/quote]

This.

Isn't this the second topic you've created asking people to pick your sig pic in as many days?

[quote name='becuzimbrown']no! go with the first one![/quote]
The big one? ugg that makes 2 for the second, and 2 for the first...

HELL NO DON'T YOU DARE CHOOSE ANY OF THOSE THREE.

I just saw this one from the other thread. It is Epic. Though the Iron Man Camel Toe is quite terrifying and disturbing.

Dude looks like a drunk, Mexican Tony Stark.

"Orale! Yo Soy Tony "Dirrrry" Sanchez, y este es mi Hombre de Ferro!!!"

cagironmanjw2.png

[quote name='mykevermin']How about you just put one of them in your goddamned sig and think for yourself, assume none of us give a shit what you use unless it's too bloody big (like it is now), and go about your daily business?[/quote]

I like your signature.

Also, say no to ones that are longer vertically then they are horizontally. Those make your post stretch out even more.

[quote name='Maklershed']I vote for the next to the last. Not the second to the first though. That one sucks.[/quote]
so... the middle one?

[quote name='CAGIronMan']which one????!!!![/quote]
The one I quoted.

bcuzimbrown, the one you quoted is decent but I still prefer this one.

[quote name='naes']The one I quoted.

bcuzimbrown, the one you quoted is decent but I still prefer this one.[/quote]

well, heres a really cool animated one i found! he should definetly use this.

[quote name='becuzimbrown']well, heres a really cool animated one i found! he should definetly use this.[/quote]
You better edit your post, that gif is NSFW.

[quote name='naes']You better edit your post, that gif is NSFW.[/quote]

ok, i just photoshopped it to make it appropriate.

So now it just looks like Iron Man is stretching.

bread's done
Back