HELP me decide >_<

mememe

CAGiversary!
Dam i am so torn, a brand new halo edition xbox or a nice stack of GC games with all the sweet deals floating around?

I dont have a xbox, but worry ill just be stuck with halo not much else interests me >_

[quote name='mememe']Dam i am so torn, a brand new halo edition xbox or a nice stack of GC games with all the sweet deals floating around?

I dont have a xbox, but worry ill just be stuck with halo not much else interests me >_

If you have a decent PC, the PC version is the way to go. Reviewers be dammed!!!! I have to run the game in low and I have a fairly new machine(2.4 gig, 384 MB RAM, Radeon 9600) but it still looks really good in low.

oh yeah for sure, just no access to broadband for live :( Other than future rare games nothing other than online games realy interests me, I just worry it will suffer the same fate of my ps2 which has a good chunk of dust since finishing vice city.

if nothing else intrests you, dont get it. seriously, dont wats 170 on 1 game.

several game i would like if i had an xbox are panzer dragoon orta, shenmue 2, kotor, jet set future, morrowind, otagi, and ninja gaiden

[quote name='punqsux']if nothing else intrests you, dont get it. seriously, dont wats 170 on 1 game.

several game i would like if i had an xbox are panzer dragoon orta, shenmue 2, kotor, jet set future, morrowind, otagi, and ninja gaiden[/quote]

I agree with punqsux, if there is nothing else you would want, dont spend the money. I love my xbox! Live is a huge part of that!

Well i guess it going to be a show down between ebgames vs best buy vs walmart.com for all the games i order never ordered anything from either, kinda be interesting how each does for shipping, time , hassle etc :twisted:

what gamecube games are you going to buy?

right now my xbox takes up most of my time rather than my gamecube. surprisingly, i still play halo more often than any of my other games....but if you want a larger variety of games, more power to you.

ikaruga
freedom fighters
skies of arcadia
viewful joe
beyond good and evil
rebel strike
x111
fzero
the sims
sims bustin out
maybe metal arms also

I already have give or take 50 GC games and about 10 for the xbox and i dont even have one yet:p

I'd get the xbox then hands down. Chances are you won't get around to playing all those GCN games right away. But you might as well get the xbox and open things up to a different platform (and utilize those 10 games).

naw i eat threw games pretty fast.The clear xbox is a nice bonus and all, but in the end it still just an xbox. I am prety patient, i know ill buy a xbox eventually just a matter of time. That and i already stated ordering my Gc games so no turning back :p

bread's done
Back