Help me decide... Suikoden 4 or Fatal Frame 2 ?

Spoon_si

CAGiversary!
Feedback
22 (100%)
I'm goin to the store in bout 2 hours, and I have a coupon dat ends tonite at midnite. for $10 off any $40 game.... plus 10% off cuz I have a friend that works there...

I decided on these two game: both are $40 before discount

Fatal Frame 2 for XBOX

or

Suikoden 4 for PS2

if yoiu had to pick between the 2? which 1?

Man.... what's with all the weird questions lately? First we have DOOM3 vs RE4, then it's GoW vs RE4..... now...

I SAY YOU GO GET YOURSELF A COPY OF RE4 :)

ok seriously. Well, I would get FF II over suikoden 4 simply because I am no longer into long hours of gaming and I am more into horror games.

Do you want a mediocre RPG (considering its lineage) or a game that will make you afraid to go to the bathroom at 3 am in the dark?

[quote name='Kayden']Do you want a mediocre RPG (considering its lineage) or a game that will make you afraid to go to the bathroom at 3 am in the dark?[/QUOTE]

Exactly. Although I would recommend playing FF2 only at night with the lights off. It will be much more intense that way.

[quote name='mkg12']damn, is fatal frame II that good? you guys kind of make me want to get it now[/QUOTE]

yes.

Exactly. Although I would recommend playing FF2 only at night with the lights off. It will be much more intense that way.

don't forget headphones! :twisted:

bread's done
Back