Help me identify these horror videos :D

Riyonuk

CAGiversary!
Feedback
53 (100%)
I've always wanted to know the names of these videos or shows, but could never find them out.

The first is something about a cop urinating on some African American's graveyard, to which his dead corpse lifts his hand out of the grave, and pulls him down. And then needles levitate and chase the cops.

The next movie is something about a kid who draws pictures, and when he crumples the picture, the guy he drew get's hurt.

The other one is about some kid who has an eyeball in the palm of his hand, and these little demon creatures come out from the giant hole in his backyard. And they spin some record backwards, and the song plays some demon message.

Yes, all these movies freaked me out when I was little :p

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']Do they sell "Tales From the Darkside"? Sounds like a pretty cool show. Is it like "Tales from the Crypt"?[/QUOTE]

Tales from the Crypt was HBO's horror/comedy series....Tales From The Darkside was aired on USA Network in the late 80's, I believe it was replaced by Monsters, Inc and later the Friday The 13th series (with the haunted artifacts).

Darkside was a great show...some episodes were really scary, some were tongue-in-cheek. Its not yet been released on DVD, although I own a set of bootlegs that were done from the VHS tapes released in the early 1990's.

Another good series to check out is TWILIGHT ZONE, the 1980's version of the show...its got quite a few really good/creepy stories in it as well, and that IS available on DVD.

Also, you guys might also want to check out TALES FROM THE DARKSIDE: THE MOVIE....it was basically a Creepshow/Creepshow 2 clone and was pretty good, if you like 80's style horror that is.

Darkside had the freakin best intro ever... :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnE3-0X-174

[quote name='ctrek3']Maybe you guys can help me out. i saw this movie in the 80's and am pretty sure that it was made in the 80's as well. all i can remember is there is a boy living in the woods, can't remember why he's there i think he was left by his parents or something happened to them. anyway i thinks there was also a guy after him who also lived in the woods, the kid was in a cave i think, he eventually taught himself to fish, and i think he set up traps to get the guy that was after him. and at the end i think he makes it out of the woods and is reunited with family.

i know its very little to go on, but thats all i seem to remember, i just know i liked the movie, and it has been driving me nuts for years that i cannot think of the name.

any help would be much appreciated[/quote]

I think you're looking for "Kid Colter". Thanks for reminding me about it. I did a search and it's not on DVD. I'm considering picking up the VHS thought. IIRC he has to use one of those horseshoe puzzles to beat the bad guys. Wow, what a flood of memories. Love this thread even though it's in the wrong place...

This is a great thread. Anyone ever watch Saturday Nightmares on USA in the 80s? That had some of the greatest and cheesiest horror movies ever. Also, any fans of The Ray Bradbury Theater? That was an awesome show similiar to Twilight Zone. One particular episode, Gotcha, reminded me of the recent movie adaptation of 1408. Really freaky episode.

[quote name='aw004g']I think you're looking for "Kid Colter". Thanks for reminding me about it. I did a search and it's not on DVD. I'm considering picking up the VHS thought. IIRC he has to use one of those horseshoe puzzles to beat the bad guys. Wow, what a flood of memories. Love this thread even though it's in the wrong place...[/quote]

thanks man, i think that is the movie. that has been driving me crazy for years.

bread's done
Back