Flying Dog Pale Ale (MD)
Guinness Stout (Ireland)
Lagunitas Censored (CA)
Left Hand Porter (CO)
North Coast Red Seal (CA)
Olde Richmond IPA (VA)
Paulaner Hefeweizen (GER)
Smuttynose Summer Wheat (NH)
You can also get a Flight of Any Three Drafts for a little more than a single draft.

I don't know much about most of these beers but would like to try something hoppy. Already had some stuff from Flying Dog so I probably want something other than their PA.

I've had and liked Bells Two Hearted Ale so maybe I'll try their Brown Ale.

I second Paulaner Hefeweizen. I don't like beer at all, I hardly drink, but that name stands out and I think my grandmother loves it. She is German, but they make the best beer.

You can also try Whole Foods and ask them for help, they know their stuff.

But I think your best bet is ask someone at the place you are eating at. Because they might say to try a certain type of beer to go with whatever you are eating.

this one sounds interesting for something hopy :
Bear Republic Hop Rod Rye

but if you are looking for something fun take a pick based on where you live/ pick something local, you'll probably pleasantly suprised. :)
I would pick:
Blanche du Brooklyn

and of course enjoy it, whatever you pick :)

Ask the waiter/waitress or bartender what they recommend when you go. They may give you more insight into what you would like.

Before I even read the other posts Paulaner Hefeweizen was the first beer I thought to recomend. You can't go wrong with German beer. Dogfish is also awsome, if you don't mind spending a few extra bucks.

About 50% of those I've never had.

If your bartender can pour The Perfect Pint, get a Guiness. If you've had it out the can or had a crap pint, it will blow you away when it's done properly.

Thanks for the replies!

I ended up getting a flight of Bells Brown, Lagunitas Censored, and Paulaner Hefe to start and then a full Blanche du Brooklyn (not knowing anything about this I figured a name like blanche meant it was probably light and would be good with fish?)

Really liked them all, but think my favorite was Bells Best Brown Ale.

I'd love to try Bells Double Cream Stout. They had it at that place in a bottle, but I don't really like getting bottled stuff when there is such a good selection of draft to choose from.

bread's done
Back