Help me remember a old school arcade game

XzMrHitDatHoezX

CAGiversary!
Feedback
274 (100%)
Ok so I need help remembering and arcade game that I use to play back in the early 90s more like 90-92 . The game is a 3 player that kind of resembled Gauntlet but without the food part to replenish health because one hit from an enemy and you would die and turn to stone but once you touch the stone you would get the character back.The arcade cabinet had red or blue or green or yellow as player one and players 2 and 3 had the other colors .I can't remember much because I was about 7 yrs old but if someone could help me I would really appreciate it.

No it wasn't magic sword the game could be from the late 80's possibly 89-91 and I just remembered that it had stages where you had to clear waves of baddies to proceed to next stage

Last edited by a moderator:
It wasn't a fighting type game that was left to right more like an over the top type of view and at first you start off with a guy with a sword ,and elf chick or dude that launched either arrows or javelins and and a mage I think.it resembled gauntlet a lot you could also get or recruit other guys and Im sure there was boss fights but can not remember what they looked like as this was a long time ago .

I'll give the person a 1 month live for who ever finds out this game as me and my older brother have been trying to figure it out but just can not remember the freaking name.

[quote name='XzMrHitDatHoezX']You sir are a genius thank you soo much as this game was soo freaking fun playing back in the day.[/QUOTE]

It's a fantastic game. An awesome port was released on the Sega Genesis (limited to 2 players). I remember renting it over and over.

Gauntlet II??

gauntlet_large.jpg

[quote name='LordFlux']It's a fantastic game. An awesome port was released on the Sega Genesis (limited to 2 players). I remember renting it over and over.[/QUOTE]

I'll pm you shortly for your reward after I take a trip down memory lane with the video you posted.ahh man those WERE the days

[quote name='XzMrHitDatHoezX']I'll pm you shortly for your reward after I take a trip down memory lane with the video you posted.ahh man those WERE the days[/QUOTE]

I'm glad I could help! Just keep the XBL code for yourself. Don't think my XBL family plan is compatible with the 1-month codes.

i'll take the code, lol.

also damn you now i want to bust out my Original Xbox with XBMC and emulators to see if I have this MAME'd

bread's done
Back