Help me remember the name to this old NES game

auralia

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
I rember a few things about it, but not the name, but heck i was six. this has been bothering me for quite a while as i would like to try to find it.

I remember it was a little like advance wars, though much more basic... there was a main map and it involved armies fighting moving them into positions and such. Each space on the map was a pentagon. Also I remember one of the battles was called a tale of two cities.

Thanks if anyone knows :)

I was gonna suggest desert commander too psyclerk, but as always, someone else one cag beat me too it. I think that is the basis for everyone here pretty much

Since it's NES, it obvious can't be Famicom Wars.
Since he's comparing it to the Wars series, it more likley that it's a somewhat modern military sim.

So far, I'd have to agree with Psyclerk's guesses.

I have a New question.
I remember playing a game where you played Hacky Sac, Frisbee, and RollerSkated what on earth was i playing? way back then?

[quote name='njasmodeus']I have a New question.
I remember playing a game where you played Hacky Sac, Frisbee, and RollerSkated what on earth was i playing? way back then?[/QUOTE]
i dont know but if it doesnt exist you on some good drugs...share!

[quote name='njasmodeus']I have a New question.
I remember playing a game where you played Hacky Sac, Frisbee, and RollerSkated what on earth was i playing? way back then?[/QUOTE]

California Games

Hopefully you won't experience childhood-game-memories-vs-modern-reality-letdown syndrome. Some old games that I remember loving are still awesome, but others, man, I don't know what I was thinking back in the day.

All of those "______ Games" games are going to be a big let down today. They're about as good as the Olympic titles that come out for modern consoles. Do you play those? Neither does anybody else. There's a reason.

bread's done
Back