Help Me Replace my Stolen PS3

mlbfan125

CAGiversary!
Trying to sell my Dell Inspiron 1150 Laptop so I may replace my stolen playstation 3. I am asking for $300 but I am open to all offers. Here are the specs

2.6ghz Intel Pentium 4
256 MB Ram
30GB HD
Wifi
Window XP Pro Service Pack 3
Adobe Photoshop CS2
Flash
CD-RW/DVD Rom

I also have a IPOD 2GB 2nd Generation Nano in silver as well open to offers as well.

I can accept paypal, and will ship with a tracking number immediatly upon recepit of payment I also have ebay if you need proof of my feedback.

Sorry for your loss. Hope you can get a new one. Free bump. And try looking on Ebay for one I have seen a lot go for a lot cheaper than any of the other places like dell. That's if you don't mind a used one. I have a used 60gb that I have been using for 2-3 years now and its still going strong. Got it back then for $300 shipped with 3 games, 1 blu ray, and 3 controllers.

thanks for the bump yeah I was quite upset when he was stolen I only had it for maybe a month traded in all my xbox 360 stuff for it. I have been looking on ebay some people are outrageous with what they want for it I was considering getting the metal gear solid 80gb limited edition but they for $600 and better on there, do you know if those ones are backwards compatiable?

bread's done
Back