help me spend my $20 rebate from EB

tenchi

CAGiversary!
I finally got the MIR from EB for $20 and I'm trying to decide on how to spend it. I'm leaning towards burnout 3. Any other suggestions for a good game that's 19.99 or less?

[quote name='Seaman9999']Is Paper Mario: TTYD still $19.99? If so I would suggest that (although Burnout 3 is another great choice).[/QUOTE]

Yep, it is.

[quote name='lionheart4life']Haha, I was going to make this exact same thread, title and all. Is the gift voucher compatible with CAG15 and SAVER?[/QUOTE]

I got CAG15 and SAVER to work. When the receipt comes, it only lists the discounted price, not showing the discount. Please remember that once you spend the voucher, the rest of the credit will be lost. It is a one time code, so use it to the full potential.

Any EB that can give you a cube with LCD monitor and 3 controllers for $20 is a winner in my books. I'd go with that deal :)

[quote name='gamefreak117']I got CAG15 and SAVER to work. When the receipt comes, it only lists the discounted price, not showing the discount. Please remember that once you spend the voucher, the rest of the credit will be lost. It is a one time code, so use it to the full potential.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I usually use these on a combo of used games, but like you said make sure to get the total either very close or slightly over the gift voucher amount. Last time I got one I used it on SOCOM and FF X-2 and they ended up being like $5 in addition to the voucer. I'm considering Katamaria Damacy this time around, although you can almost get all three Onimusha games with the voucher and coupons.

[quote name='lionheart4life']I'm considering Katamaria Damacy this time around[/QUOTE]
That's a fun game, but it playing it gives me motion sickness. You might want to try before you buy to see if you can stomach it.

[quote name='BIG5']That's a fun game, but it playing it gives me motion sickness. You might want to try before you buy to see if you can stomach it.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I put in tons of hours on Frequency and Amplitude though and made it out ok, so I think I can stomach anything if I didn't get a seizure from Frequency. I'm still waiting for my code, but they told me they will send it sometime this week when I called on Monday.

bread's done
Back