Help me spend my GOW III Amazon credit

mattand

CAGiversary!
For pre-ordering GOW III through Amazon, I've got $10 off my next game purchase (expires 4/30.) Here's the short list:

Heavy Rain
Bioshock 2
Borderlands
Killzone 2
Demons Souls

Any suggestions? I'm leaning towards either Bioshock or Killzone, mainly because they're already $10 off. Because I'm that cheap. :)

Thanks and talk to you soon.

It really comes down to taste. I'd personally just preorder a game I know I'd be interested in instead of forcing myself to spend the $10 on something I normally wouldn't buy.

I got $20 from buying it at TrU and already spent it on Sonic All Stars Racing. Like the other person said, get something interesting besides a couple cookie-cutter console FPS's.

I used it on a $10 PSN card rather than forcing myself to buy a full game. But if you absolutely want one of those I'd go with Demon's Souls.

[quote name='Magus8472']I used it on a $10 PSN card rather than forcing myself to buy a full game. But if you absolutely want one of those I'd go with Demon's Souls.[/QUOTE]

The PSN card is a good idea. Never thought of that.

I'm incredibly intrigued by all of the Demon's Souls reviews. The whole "this game has no pity for you" vibe sounds interesting.

[quote name='Brownjohn']Definitely this, if you're a fan of the old school zelda games.[/QUOTE]

Exactly what I used my $10 GOW III code for.. brought it down to $26. Game is looking great.

Pretty sure it's made by the same guys who made Demon's Souls, it has to be a classic!

bread's done
Back