Help mousin, does anyone know how much a VHS weighs?

stop with this.

crappythreadkillthekat1fg.jpg

[quote name='Mr_hockey66']stop with this.

[/quote]
ha ha ha ha ha

How about this. Pack up a VHS tape, and go to the post office, and ask them.

[quote name='punqsux']hahaha this have to be a joke topic...right?[/quote]

For some reason, this topopic was a lot funnier when I read it tonight. I guest that extra day for me to think about it made it the more funny.

[quote name='Mr_hockey66']stop with this.

[/quote]

Yeah, what happened to the mousin that knocks up his gf while failing out of school? I demand more schenanigans!!

In all seriousness, you are better off weighing the tape yourself. If it is an old (1980s) VHS tape (be it a blank tape you used to record stuff, or a pre-recorded tape you bought at a video store), it's definitely going to be heavier.

I used to own some old VHS tapes and they were a lot heavier than today's tapes. Even the old recordings and home movies I had weighed more.

Grandpa used to describe the size of everything in terms of a calf. For instance, if he was describing a large dog, he would say it was 'about as big as a calf.' Or about a car, he would say it 'could seat four calves comfortably.' (Oh, that was another thing: how many calves could ride in something?) One time he was talking about a calf he had, and I asked him how big it was. He said it was 'about three-quarters as big as a calf.' Sometimes Grandpa would tell time by calves. If you asked him how long something would take, he'd say 'About as long as it takes a calf to drive over here.'

So... about as much as a baby calf weighs.

lol, the thing was i wanted to print the shipping label online and pay with paypal. didnt want to go to post office, plus DC is free online. i dont have the postage scale. thats for the help guys

bread's done
Back