Help my daughter go to college & I may give you a videogame!

Yikes, currently 5th place? That just came outta nowhere. I just cast my 5th vote for you, too. Good luck.

Yeah, it still let me vote and it's the 11th, but she's in 5th...

Where did all these other babies come from? I smell Florida-like questionable voting ethics.

Call CNN!

[quote name='DrMunkee']Yeah, it still let me vote and it's the 11th, but she's in 5th...

Where did all these other babies come from? I smell Florida-like questionable voting ethics.

Call CNN![/QUOTE]

Foreal, how did they all jump so quickly and so far ahead.

Just voted.

I hope you win. Kind of suspicious getting from second to fifth. I wonder how the other pics got so many votes in that short period of time.

Edit: Voted Twice, Maybe they are detecting votes from the same ip and deleting it. That is a possibility.

[quote name='Sito']voted, but 5th place now. Man, I wonder what other sites these people use to get votes![/QUOTE]

i'm sure the indian kid has all of India voting

Voted again (4th time for me).

Down to 5th place though, looks like this is becoming a losing battle unfortunately unless the OP can find some other sites to get mass votes quick.

hey guys, I'm not sure if this is really counting the votes or not, but each time I clear my browsing history on my Firefox Browser it's letting me Vote again... Hopefully this helps in some way. I've already voted 3 times just now.

captchayousocrazy.png

Oh Captcha, you so crazy. Vote +3.

OK, it looks like my daughter will be finishing in 5th place. I have no idea what kind of shady methods the other babies used to move up so quickly and knock my girl out of 1st, but whatever. She had a great run thanks to you guys. I've used the random number generator over at random.org to select 3 lucky winners from this thread.

The three winners are: sykotek (#600), Anhmeister (#593), and Lord_Kefka (#479)

I will be posting more details once I hear from them. Thanks for all of the help. This is a wonderful community and I'm proud to be a member of it! My daughter thanks you:

[quote name='pacifickarma']My daughter thanks you: [/QUOTE]
Awww, frickin' adorable. I'm sad she didn't win. The website won't load for me anymore; I'm curious to see who got in the top 4 all of a sudden.

5th out of 3800+ is still pretty impressive. If only the contest had ended the day she was in first place! Well, she was far and away the most beautiful baby in the top 5, IMO.

She was robbed! That first place baby's cute-factor is far lower than hers! And the second place kid cheated by having a dog in the photo with him! Oh well, at least you have the satisfaction of knowing your kid is cuter.

Shady indeed. You don't just go from 1st to 5th in a days time. I guarantee the baby that won is affiliated with the contest some how. What a crock!

bread's done
Back