Help my friend win a contest and get a free Dragon Age Ultimate Edition on Steam!

The Holy Pretzle

CAGiversary!
Feedback
41 (100%)
Hey guys, my friend's mom entered her dog in this contest thing, and although the prize is just a painting of the pet, she's a huge fan of dogs and she's a very nice lady, and it'd be cool to help her win something.

http://bit.ly/12zph6E

This is a facebook contest, you need to like the page, then click Vote on that link (submission by Debbie; "Momma's Helper"), and you can click Skip out of all the other stuff since it's not necessary.

Unfortunately, I can only give the game away if she wins!  REMEMBER TO POST IN THE THREAD IF YOU VOTE, I'll use a random number generator to give the prize away! The top leader right now has 360 votes, with my friend at around 45, and the contest ends on Midnight, July 23rd.  Remember, you can vote everyday!

Last edited by a moderator:
Voted, but please don't include me in the drawing if she wins. I already have the ultimate edition on PS3 and just wanted to help-out a fellow CAG. Good Luck!

Happy to help out! I'll vote as often as it'll let me.

Edit: Voted three times so far. I don't think we'll be winning this though. Sorry :(

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back