Help my GF's dad out by voting and maybe win yourself 100 MCR points!

boagman

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
Hey folks.  I just got an email from my girlfriend's dad who's entered his ultra-sweet original '65 Mustang convertible in a local paper's classic cars calendar voting contest.  I have *no idea* what the winner gets (if anything) except their car's picture in the calendar, and obviously, the top vote-getter gets the cover of the calendar.  I think it's a nice thing to try to do for him, so I'm going to do what I can for him.  He's a terrific guy, so don't think I'm just kissing up to him or anything like that.  Plus, the car is absolutely cherry.  He's a former Ford engineer...and if you know anything about automotive engineers, they're very car-centric.

Anyway, if you vote, please post here and tell me you voted.  I'll use random.org to choose a winner amongst the voters to receive 100 MCR points from me via PM.  You'll have to register on the site in order to vote, but you know how it is.

If there are any issues, let me know.  I'm hoping we can push this thing so that he can at least get in the calendar.  I know he'd be proud of that.

Here's the link:

http://micentral.upickem.net/engine/Details.aspx?p=V&c=137297&s=68093905&i=1&m=X&sort=ASCENDING&#SD

Thanks folks!

Contest is over, and while my GF's dad didn't win, I'm still giving out 100 MCR points to the winner of my giveaway.

random.org chose between 2-4, and the winner was 4, and that's bubsy27.

Expect a PM from me within 72 hours with your codes.

Thanks for trying, folks!

Contest is over, and while my GF's dad didn't win, I'm still giving out 100 MCR points to the winner of my giveaway.

random.org chose between 2-4, and the winner was 4, and that's bubsy27.

Expect a PM from me within 72 hours with your codes.

Thanks for trying, folks!
Thanks! Waiting for the code!

bread's done
Back