help Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

XRey360

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
It's simple, I registered at the begin of the month, looking the forums and getting used to the site. Now I decided to try trading something on my own but I see you can't create any trade thread before 30 days.
Here is the problem: I wanted to trade few codes for a game that I recived with an offer. From what I got to know, codes must be redeemed before the 31/12 or they lose effect. Now, before I will be able to make a trade thread they will be useless XD

Is there any way to help me? Maybe someone that could create the thread for me? I hope someone could answer me (fast that I have only 10 days before the codes get unable to use XP)

[quote name='pitfallharry219']Everybody has to wait their 30 days. You're no different, no matter how you try to skirt the rules.[/QUOTE]
I'm not different, this is true, but I have a legit reason to ask help. I said nothing about removing this time limit (that I agree with, it's fair to limitate fake trades from new accounts) but just that this creates me a problem and I was hoping if someone knowed a solution for that

[quote name='XRey360']I'm not different, this is true, but I have a legit reason to ask help. I said nothing about removing this time limit (that I agree with, it's fair to limitate fake trades from new accounts) but just that this creates me a problem and I was hoping if someone knowed a solution for that[/QUOTE]There's a solution for that:

Wait out your 30 days.

And no, you don't have a legit reason to ask for help, as there's other avenues to sell items like this, such as eBay.

[quote name='shrike4242']There's a solution for that:

Wait out your 30 days.

And no, you don't have a legit reason to ask for help, as there's other avenues to sell items like this, such as eBay.[/QUOTE]

This.

[quote name='XRey360']such a nice forum of friendly persons...[/QUOTE]Looks like you made a trade anyway from the feedback you picked up, so I guess this thread is now moot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back