help needed!!!!!!

jax_the_ax15

CAGiversary!
ok heres the deal my friend gets 360 for x-mas gets halo triple pack wants to dl emulators to play it dosent have live i offered to dl them just wondering if i change my xbox live acnt to gold can i still play live on my xbox 180 :p ne help is needed

Yes. If you transfer your account to the 360 your original Xbox Live Account on your Xbox will still work fine.

[quote name='jax_the_ax15']ok heres the deal my friend gets 360 for x-mas gets halo triple pack wants to dl emulators to play it dosent have live i offered to dl them just wondering if i change my xbox live acnt to gold can i still play live on my xbox 180 :p ne help is needed[/QUOTE]

My God...I think its trying to communicate!

Let me try and translate....

Ok, heres the deal. My sexy friend got an Xbox 360 and a vibrator for Christmas. He also got the Halo Triple Pack as well as Herpes from his parents. My friend wants to know how to download the emulators so he can play the Halo games. I was wondering if I change my Xbox Live account information, will I get a girlfriend? Oh, and I thought of a new way to call the original Xbox something cool, the Xbox 180. GET IT? Half of 360? Yeah, I'm funny (and I have Herpes now from making out with my friend). Anyways, thanks for you're help. Love you all!

ok heres the deal my friend gets 360 for x-mas gets halo triple pack wants to dl emulators to play it dosent have live i offered to dl them just wondering if i change my xbox live acnt to gold can i still play live on my xbox 180 :p ne help is needed

bread's done
Back