Help on non payer and non responsive buyer

ivanwijaya

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
So I sold my copy of ICO on Ebay labout 10-12 days ago, the buyer didnt pay and respond to my email in 3 days. So, I decided to try and cancel the transaction. However the buyer never accepted the request to cancel the transaction till today and the case hasn't been closed yet (As to my understanding if the buyer doesnt respond within 7 days Ebay will close the case and I will be creditted back the Final Value Fee).

What should I do now?Contact Ebay? I am pretty inexperience in selling stuff on ebay (i've done it fewl time within few years but never has problem)

I would really appreciate any help...Thanks

You're understanding is correct - you'll be credited the Final Value Fee and the buyer will receive an unpaid-item strike. I believe there really isn't any other method of recourse (though I haven't been on eBay for awhile?), eBay rules tend to favor buyers - as you'll find out when you go to leave neg. feedback for this deadbeat and can't.

Are Ebay still gonna close the case since it's already past the 7 days? Should I contact Ebay and let them know about this so I can relist the game?

Am I supposed to close this case myself?Is it safe?I jusy realised that It's stated on Ebay that if the buyer hasnt respond within 7 days I can close my case and receive the Final Value Fee back? Has anyone has any experience with this?

Thank you

[quote name='ivanwijaya']Am I supposed to close this case myself?Is it safe?I jusy realised that It's stated on Ebay that if the buyer hasnt respond within 7 days I can close my case and receive the Final Value Fee back? Has anyone has any experience with this?

Thank you[/QUOTE]

Yes, go ahead.

bread's done
Back