Help out a CAG vet by signing up for Points2Shop under me, order anything from AMAZON

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flyersfan

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)

Help me out if you want please :) I figured some people would be willing to join under someone who's been here a while as opposed to those who just joined (no hard feelings to any of you ;) )

GREAT, great site. Already have a ton of points for so little time working on the site. Aiming for the 1 gig orange Ipod Shuffle for the gym :)

Order anything you want off of amazon directly from this site. Points work as real life dollar/cents counterparts. Most offers I've seen are from between 45 points and 165 points, so 45 points would be .45 cents and 165 points would be $1.65 in Amazon credit. Once you gain enough points for what you want, you just place your order directly on the site.

I'm aiming for a 1 GB orange ipod shuffle, which is sold on amazon for $79.99. So I will need 7,999 points to place the order. I'm already a third of the way there in less than a day, so you can imagine how easy it would be to get a new game, MS points, or anything and everything you can imagine off of Amazon. That may seem like a lot of points, but it's really not once you start going. They credit very fast and each individual offer has instructions to ensure you get the credit for the offer.

Thanks to anyone that signs up under me :)

I forget who I signed up under but whoever it was has and will be getting a good amount of points from me.

http://www.points2shop.com/index.php?ref=PhiFly

I'm really liking how fast this site offers credits.

Just need some more offers, but it's understandable since they are new.

Have you heard of something called the "edit" button? Maybe you should use it next time instead of bumping your own topic 4 times.

lmao, though I do like this site better.. it's kinda weird that it's peoples names..rather then a username or e-mail. I have 3 Kenneths on my referrals LOL

Oh well

[quote name='RonnieWrecked']can you post a small tut? like how many points offers usually go for, what's the point to amazon conversion, etc[/QUOTE]

Took your advice. Edited post.

Bump.

I'm trying to get Tomb Raider.. LOL I'm like 200 points away.
Ugh, wish offers were worth more.

This is why I need like 1-3 good referrals!! lol

[quote name='lilboo']I'm trying to get Tomb Raider.. LOL I'm like 200 points away.
Ugh, wish offers were worth more.

This is why I need like 1-3 good referrals!! lol[/QUOTE]

Good luck with that :)

I'm going for the 1GB orange ipod shuffle myself. Would be good to use when jogging and going to the gym.

[quote name='Logg']I love this site its the only one I have ever used.

I got like 1000 points in a day or two.[/QUOTE]

Same here. Got 1000 points in one day.

I'm about 2/3 of the way to my goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back