Help! Patapon is not loading for me = (

CorporalJackson

CAGiversary!
Feedback
16 (100%)
I just picked up my copy of Patapon and for some odd reason is just sits in the loading screen = ( anyone know how I can fix this? Also it wont let me update my PSP through the UMD is gives me some error (I bought it used from a CaG) is my PSP broken?

Hmmmm.....I dont get how he would have had the game, then gotten it to you with mail time by today. I mean the game just came out yesterday, sounds a little fishy to me....

What you could do is go to GS or Walmart and tell them you bought it there but dont have the reciept and ask for an exchange. Im not sure if it would work, but its worth a try.

Does your PSP have outdated custom firmware, and that is why it will not let you install the offical firmware? That is what it sounds like to me.

[quote name='rodeojones903']Does your PSP have outdated custom firmware, and that is why it will not let you install the offical firmware? That is what it sounds like to me.[/quote]

What he said. I had custom 3.40 FW and the Patapon demo would get stuck at the loading screen. I updated to the latest M33 and then it worked fine.

[quote name='KillJoi99']

What you could do is go to GS or Walmart and tell them you bought it there but dont have the reciept and ask for an exchange. Im not sure if it would work, but its worth a try.[/QUOTE]

fraud/theft/immoral/unethical/crappy

[quote name='iamthekiller']fraud/theft/immoral/unethical/crappy[/quote]
I fail to see the point.

I could also hash up a good arguement on why GS and Walmart are also this to their customers and their suppliers.

[quote name='KillJoi99']I fail to see the point.

I could also hash up a good arguement on why GS and Walmart are also this to their customers and their suppliers.[/quote]

Yep. Since you mentioned that about walmart. I bought tmnt on dvd there, and I can tell it was opened and used before. They must have resealed it.

[quote name='metaly']What he said. I had custom 3.40 FW and the Patapon demo would get stuck at the loading screen. I updated to the latest M33 and then it worked fine.[/quote]

Same here. I could not get the demo to load on my 3.40-OE-A but when I upgraded to 3.71 M33-4 it ran perfectly.

[quote name='KillJoi99']I fail to see the point.

I could also hash up a good arguement on why GS and Walmart are also this to their customers and their suppliers.[/QUOTE]

That's okay if you don't see the point, but since you understand, it just means you don't have any morals or ethics.

[quote name='iamthekiller']That's okay if you don't see the point, but since you understand, it just means you don't have any morals or ethics.[/quote]
Your point.....

bread's done
Back