Help Please?!?!

nectarsis1

CAGiversary!
Feedback
54 (100%)
I have a frustrating problem....I have a PSP. and the Sony Media mananger program. I have been trying to move a massive list of music off of Windows media player...and I feel stupid, but I can't get it to work??? I also have downloaded the FF Retrospective videos from Gametrailers web site, but it won't even let me transfer them(I don't know how to convert the videos to a compatible format). The videos show up on the transfer screen, but it says "one or more encodes have failed..application key not allowed?? I have tryed the sync option with media player..eats up my memory, but no songs...I am just frustrated (partially because I am probably just doing something simple wrong). Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

Whoa there buddy, take a deep breath.

First, your music. Is it in mp3 format? because if it is, can't you just drag it on to the memory stick's music folder? Or does Sony use a proprietary format on the PSP?

Second your videos. Personally I use Red Kawa's PSP Video 9. That seems to work pretty well for me. It's also easy to use. If you decide to try it out and have questions on it, I might be able to answer them.

[quote name='Aberforth']Whoa there buddy, take a deep breath.

First, your music. Is it in mp3 format? because if it is, can't you just drag it on to the memory stick's music folder? Or does Sony use a proprietary format on the PSP?

Second your videos. Personally I use Red Kawa's PSP Video 9. That seems to work pretty well for me. It's also easy to use. If you decide to try it out and have questions on it, I might be able to answer them.[/QUOTE]

Make sure your music is in a PSP-compatible format. Also, agreed. Use PSP Video 9.

I tryed psp video 9.....for some reason it wouldn't convert the video (and man is S..L..O..W). As for the music...the media manager doesn't seem to receognize all of it (it is a compatible format).

[quote name='nectarsis1']I tryed psp video 9.....for some reason it wouldn't convert the video (and man is S..L..O..W). As for the music...the media manager doesn't seem to receognize all of it (it is a compatible format).[/quote]

If you format your ms (careful-it will erase all your data) a music folder will be there. All you have to do is drag and drop the folder of the album, not the artist, into the music folder (once you enable USB connection on your PSP). PSP will play mp3 and wma after you enable it in settings. It's really very simple.
You can maybe even sync your music from WMP, I've never tried that before though.

PSP Video 9 works for me, plus you can transfer your vids in the same program.

I've gotten the videos done on psp video 9...thanks for the help :)
What would be the easiest way to take my list EXACTLY as it sits (order, etc.) from media player to the psp?

bread's done
Back